New and Used Car Talk Reviews Hot Cars Comparison Automotive Community

The Largest Car Forum in the Philippines

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123
  1. Join Date
    Sep 2009
    Quote Originally Posted by SiRbossR View Post
    ^that's a no brainer. Then make sure you write down and remember the Conduction sticker number, Chassis number of the same trim Everest that is displayed in the casa.
    Sir as what i mentioned in my earlier post, we're not from manila. We're from mindanao. We could'nt check the displayed unit's conduction sticker. As what i understood about my father's plan. Pupunta lang kami ng manila kapag andun na ang unit. Sabi ni SA we'll wait 10days for unit's arrival. Lahat po pwede manloko. What if pag punta namin sa dealership sasabihin nya eto na po yung unit kakadeliver lang kahapon or ganito ganyan. un pala un ang displayed unit?

Just some negative but possible thought..

2. Join Date
    Mar 2009
    Then tell your SA to take a picture of their display unit. Or ask a relative to visit the said dealer.

3. Join Date
    Sep 2009
    Quote Originally Posted by renzo_d10 View Post
    Then tell your SA to take a picture of their display unit. Or ask a relative to visit the said dealer.
    Thanks for the advice sir renzo. That's just what i was thinking, let the SA take a picture of the displayed unit. That's possible. Hehe.

4. Join Date
    Mar 2009
    Just let him do these things:
    1. Take picture of unit with conduction sticker visible
    2. Take picture of whole showroom showing all units
    3. Ask him if meron sila test drive unit, if so let him take a pic of it also showing cond. sticker

He should understand why

5. Join Date
    Mar 2008
    why not get one from a dealer closer to home, even if it's another brand?
    if i may be allowed my opinion, i would question the logic of getting a brand new vehicle that does not have a readily accessible service center nearby..
    but i really do not know the actual conditions down there in mindanao..
    an acquaintance once asked me if hilux is good. knowing where he lived, i asked if there was a toyota dealer where he lived. he said no... he finally got a mitsubishi, whose casa was just a few km from his house.
    but this is just me..

6. Join Date
    Sep 2009
    Quote Originally Posted by dr. d View Post
    why not get one from a dealer closer to home, even if it's another brand?
    if i may be allowed my opinion, i would question the logic of getting a brand new vehicle that does not have a readily accessible service center nearby..
    but i really do not know the actual conditions down there in mindanao..
    an acquaintance once asked me if hilux is good. knowing where he lived, i asked if there was a toyota dealer where he lived. he said no... he finally got a mitsubishi, whose casa was just a few km from his house.
    but this is just me..
    Our option before was to get a montero sports, fortuner, ford everest. Mitsubishi and toyota CASA is just 7 and 8 km away from our home but we dropped our fortuner option due to SOME saying it's underpowered(102 ps). Sorry fort owners, i don't disrespect you but it's just what i read and hear from some owners. The MS is good in comfort and power but i see a lot of it in our city road. And I really like the ford eve.'s look. It's not underpowered, comfort is also good and more cargo space at the back. And the dealers here don't give you a good deal unlike in manila. You'll likely to get only a free lto registration and standard freebies here. In manila we're offered a 60k discount, free lto reg., and many more compared to what the dealers offered us.

7. Join Date
    May 2011
    60k discount compared to your local dealer? (i mean the total savings you can get) Is it worth the time and costs to get it here?

8. Join Date
    Sep 2009
    Quote Originally Posted by skybison View Post
    60k discount compared to your local dealer? (i mean the total savings you can get) Is it worth the time and costs to get it here?

I forgot to mention the free chattel mortgage and low cost freight. We could save up to a hundred thou. And those cheap accesories sold in banawe. Well for us that's worth the 2 days there.

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123
Car from CASA(displayed) or from Factory?