New and Used Car Talk Reviews Hot Cars Comparison Automotive Community

The Largest Car Forum in the Philippines

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast
  1. Join Date
    Sep 2007
    double post!

2. Join Date
    Feb 2009
    Kapag may pera ka, easy to maintain naman khit anong sasakyan.

3. Join Date
    Aug 2004
    Quote Originally Posted by pitbullz View Post
    id still go for a 90's toyota than a 90's honda for the simple fact that more roadside/shade-tree mechanics are more comfortable and familiar with it. plus kahit sa sari sari store makakabili ka ng parts hahaha which is sometimes true sa towns out of metro manila

but when it comes to refinement ng mehanicals,pansin ko mas maganda sa honda...as far as mga nasubukan ko na noon
    Depends... how much do you actually trust those roadside mechanics? Heck, sometimes even mechanics in coveralls at shops are suspect...

Quote Originally Posted by Gerbo View Post
    Very true.

-----

Seen in a different light, I will go to the best sellers in its segment.

More units sold, more units running, more units will eventually break down, more customers looking for parts.

Suppliers tend to stock up on fast moving items. More shops will also carry the parts. Competitive price.

So I will go for a Toyota.
    Depends on what brand of parts they carry. If they're not carrying original or OEM-spec parts from a trusted name like Federal Mogul, for example... forget it.

Ang pagbalik ng comeback...

4. Join Date
    Mar 2008
    assuming you have the cash, the major japanese brands here, are all easy to maintain. i would suggest you buy the model you feel most comfortable driving. after all, that's why you buy a car, 'di ba? to use it and not to have it fixed.
    but if you mean, which car breaks down the least, well... there's no such thing.

5. Join Date
    Oct 2007
    I think toyota, mitsubishi, nissan and honda models are all easy to maintain considering that the first three brands which I have mentioned are being chosen by taxi fleet owners.

6. Join Date
    Feb 2008
    Asian brands in general are cheaper to maintain... Ayun I use the word cheaper and not easier...

7. Join Date
    Jun 2007
    Quote Originally Posted by tidus1203 View Post
    Asian brands in general are cheaper to maintain... Ayun I use the word cheaper and not easier...
    yung parts kasi at least nasa asean region ang manufacturing.

ang pinaka pahirapan e pag kelangan pa i-import yung pyesa.

8. Join Date
    Nov 2005
    brand? basta yung palaging ginagawang taxi walang question dyan. sigurado maraming parts yan at mura

9. Join Date
    Apr 2008
    toyota ang dali i-maintain

10. Join Date
    Apr 2008
    toyota ang dali i-maintain

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast