Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Hybrid View

1. Join Date
    Mar 2006
    Hi Guys!

Between the two, which will be your pick?:drive1:

2. Join Date
    Dec 2003
    300C hands down for me! wala akong pake sa brand, engine, interior etc etc...with the 300C only the external look matters! mafia car! astig!

3. Join Date
    May 2005
    Camry 3.5Q anytime (pearl white pa nga) :D Php 2,005,000.00. The only negative thing is its supposed waiting list. Some Toyota dealers are still running the same racket as in the Fortuner days with in-house financing and insurance.

I'm not sure about the Chrysler's 300C price now (last I read it was Php 2.55M)....

Well for an individual who desires attention, the 300C is surely a standout but then again it is getting quite common (esp. the color black which everyone seem to be getting). Long term, I have some doubts on its reliability. Consumer Reports placed the 300C (V8) in its "least reliable" list.

The future of Chrysler as a company is also in question. Expect at least another new owner to come in within the next five to six years. There would be no continuum. I expect to come by today (CATS only) and even worse in the future.

4. Join Date
    May 2006
    300c! Mafia car

5. Join Date
    Jul 2006
    white chrysler 300C.

6. Join Date
    Mar 2006
    Duh Camry?

300C for me!
    iam3739.com

7. Join Date
    Jan 2007
    300C ang pipiliin ko. Sana manalo ako sa lotto.

8. Join Date
    Apr 2007
    I own a Camry 3.5Q, for me the Camry is more in style & effiency. But for those who want luxury & power, The 300C V6 is the perfect choice.

9. Join Date
    Sep 2006
    we have a 3.5Q camry as well. exterior-wise, i'd probably go with the 300C only because its not yet as common as the camry in manila. but since i dont live there, thats not really an issue as there are only a handful of camrys where i live. interior, hands down camry. near-lexus levels of comfort and refinement talaga. the biggest letdown with the 300c is really the interior. i've seen one up-close (have yet to drive one though) and it really feels like you're in japanese econo car at half the price, far from what i expected for a P2 million+ car. cant quite comment on the camry's power just yet, as we're not done with the break-in period. but judging from the few times that i decided to play with it for a bit, all i can say is ang lakas talaga ng hatak. i guess you really cant go wrong with 270hp and 346nm of torque on tap

10. Join Date
    Mar 2006
    Pareho lang ata sila understeer. :hysterical:
    The Camry's pointless power with its FF :duh: and the 300C's weight.

+1 on the 300C's interior. Its a letdown pero all the time ko na may nakikita na 300C sa school. 2nd year college, I think his dad bought him a black one. Swerte naman ng classmate o.

Pero imagine, everyone's head turned around. I can't imagine a 2nd year na papatol sa Camry. I think he would look bad, I didnt see him like a "drayber" driving a 300C. Just a rebel high type of person.
    Last edited by drey; September 21st, 2007 at 06:57 PM.
    iam3739.com

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
Camry 3.5Q or 300C V6