New and Used Car Talk Reviews Hot Cars Comparison Automotive Community

The Largest Car Forum in the Philippines

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
  1. Join Date
    Aug 2005
    Hi guys,

If all done in casa, no breakdown just basic PMS. Which of three has the lowest maintenance costs.

2. Join Date
    Aug 2005
    Assuming 2013 model and 5 years ownership.

3. Join Date
    Apr 2007
    Can't speak for the others, for my wife's '12 318i (E90) it cost us P4,477.93 for its first oil change service or oil service in BMW speak.

4. Join Date
    Aug 2005
    Please correct me on this, audi daw ang pinaka mahal sa 3 in terms of PMS..
    Quote Originally Posted by ronw123w124 View Post
    Can't speak for the others, for my wife's '12 318i (E90) it cost us P4,477.93 for its first oil change service or oil service in BMW speak.

5. Join Date
    Jan 2012
    My dads 318i is exactly the same
    His service first came out at about P6200
    It had 11800kms (it was 50kms to service according to the screen) when it was serviced and it was at Autozentrum BMW

*ronw123w124 Where was your wife's car serviced and how many kms did it have?

Edit:
    Audi (post warranty) maintenance will be cheaper when VW gets here
    Audi A3=VW Golf
    Audi A4=VW Passat
    Audi A8=VW Phaeton
    Audi Q7=VW Touareg

6. Join Date
    Apr 2007
    Quote Originally Posted by viper888 View Post
    My dads 318i is exactly the same
    His service first came out at about P6200
    It had 11800kms (it was 50kms to service according to the screen) when it was serviced and it was at Autozentrum BMW

*ronw123w124 Where was your wife's car serviced and how many kms did it have?

Edit:

Audi (post warranty) maintenance will be cheaper when VW gets here
    Audi A3=VW Golf
    Audi A4=VW Passat
    Audi A8=VW Phaeton
    Audi Q7=VW Touareg
    I had it serviced at Autohaus Libis, it had around 1,200 km when I brought it in for service last week

7. Join Date
    Jan 2012
    I had it serviced at Autohaus Libis, it had around 1,200 km when I brought it in for service last week
    That explains why it was more expensive. Did you bring it in when the screen in the dash said so?

I think a BMW would cost the least to service. The only problem are the runflats for a 3-series. Tires cost 80k a set in the dealership. Its at least 150k a set for an X5 M Sport.
    Audi has a 5 year warranty. BMW only has a year 2 year warranty

How about waiting for the new Lexus IS
    Will be cheaper with a bigger engine thanks to JPEPA
    NO runflats

8. Join Date
    Apr 2007
    That explains why it was more expensive. Did you bring it in when the screen in the dash said so?

I think a BMW would cost the least to service. The only problem are the runflats for a 3-series. Tires cost 80k a set in the dealership. Its at least 150k a set for an X5 M Sport.
    Audi has a 5 year warranty. BMW only has a year 2 year warranty

NO runflats
    I brought it in when the screen on the dash said "Service Due" or something like that. On the runflats, I ditched them early on because of the very uncomfortable ride comfort, I replaced them with ordinary tires and just put some tire sealant in them just in case I get a flat tire.

9. Join Date
    Jan 2004
    If it was me I wouldn't care too much about maintenance costs among the three. I'd choose the one that would I'd be most happy to drive. I'd go for the a3 Quattro if it was the hatch. Plus upgrades from APR. Hehe

10. Join Date
    Jan 2013
    T
    NO runflats
    Ah yes, Lexus is launching the new IS very soon....2.5M for standard version and 3M for F-sport.

Some features the IS350 will have over 3-series/C-class/A4 include 306hp V6 engine, 8-speed AT, DVD, Bluetooth,built-in navi (first time in the Philippines?), all LED exterior lighting, sunroof, etc.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
C class, 3 series or A3 based on maintenance costs?