New and Used Car Talk Reviews Hot Cars Comparison Automotive Community

The Largest Car Forum in the Philippines

Page 1 of 8 12345 ... LastLast
  1. Join Date
    Jun 2012
    Guys, need some points. Pwedeng seryoso, pwedeng katamtamang payo. Si kumander ang gagamit. Mahiram paminsa-minsan.

Price, economy, and resale value is not a factor.

I am more interested on which among the 3 is more fun to drive. TOTL comparison, please.
    Additional factor is safety, reliability, cargo space, and toys. For city driving and some unpaved roads.

TIA

2. Join Date
    Oct 2012
    Why not the cx5 base model? And add the options available from the dealer.

If the xv is on the table, wait for the next generation model, its coming next year.

Sent from my SM-G935F using Tsikot Forums mobile app

3. Join Date
    Dec 2006
    The CX3 is the most fun to drive since it's basically a Mazda 2 that's a tiny bit higher, with a more powerful engine.

Very cramped though, and it's definitely better to go for a CX5, but since you don't care about price or passenger space, the CX3 should fit your bill quite nicely.

Personally I think the CX3 is unecessary as the Mazda 3 2.0 is more spacious, cheaper, and more fun to drive, while the CX5 Pro is still very car-like while offering much more space and increased ride height.

Sent from my SM-N910C using Tapatalk

4. Join Date
    Oct 2012
    I would wait for the toyota c-hr. Slightly bigger than the competition. New 2.0 engine is very good.

Sent from my SM-G935F using Tsikot Forums mobile app

5. Join Date
    Aug 2015
    Quote Originally Posted by confused shoes View Post
    Guys, need some points. Pwedeng seryoso, pwedeng katamtamang payo. Si kumander ang gagamit. Mahiram paminsa-minsan.

Price, economy, and resale value is not a factor.

I am more interested on which among the 3 is more fun to drive. TOTL comparison, please.
    Additional factor is safety, reliability, cargo space, and toys. For city driving and some unpaved roads.

TIA
    kung may unpaved roads, definitely subaru xv. andun ung grip/control ng AWD + ground clearance. Pero kung minimal lang naman un and eventually magiging paved na rin, cx3 ako =).

overall maganda ung mga choices, its a good 'problem' to have.

6. Join Date
    Aug 2004
    My wife was looking at these three din.

The XV was on top of the list but when we saw how much it costs to maintain we got turned off.

The CX-3 was considered because she likes Mazda interiors. The back seat however is cramped and the rear windows are tiny. Definitely not for the claustrophobic.

She fell in love with the HR-V. It's spacious inside but not so big outside. It comes fairly loaded at the price (we're considering the E). The Brake Hold feature will be a big help in traffic. The steering is light and sight lines are good. There are concerns about the headlight intensity but that can be remedied with an HID upgrade if it's really that bad.

You might want to also try the ASX. It's bigger inside and it has a panoramic roof.

7. Join Date
    Mar 2004
    Among the three, Subaru XV is the cheapest with 6 airbags. It also has the best ground clearance at 200 mm+(?). Next would be the HR-V. Like what jut says, there's really not much going for the CX-3. You're better off getting a Mazda 3.

8. Join Date
    Jan 2006
    With the HRV and CX3, you are better off with a CRV or CX5. They are more practical when taking into consideration the price difference. The additional cargo space will come handy.

9. Join Date
    Aug 2004
    We're constrained by the garage space kasi. We can't get anything longer than her current gen2 Vios.

10. Join Date
    Jan 2006
    Quote Originally Posted by JohnM View Post
    We're constrained by the garage space kasi. We can't get anything longer than her current gen2 Vios.
    With such a constraint, have you checked your options against the length of the current Vios? I think you are looking at around less than 4.5m in length.

Page 1 of 8 12345 ... LastLast