New and Used Car Talk Reviews Hot Cars Comparison Automotive Community

The Largest Car Forum in the Philippines

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
  1. Join Date
    Dec 2010
    Best buy AUV/SUV for the price of P300k?

Major considerations are space and reliability. Fuel economy not so much as this will be used once a week.

Looking at Revo or Pajero. Crossing out Adventure.

2. Join Date
    Apr 2010
    Quote Originally Posted by lone_wolf View Post
    Best buy AUV/SUV for the price of P300k?

Major considerations are space and reliability. Fuel economy not so much as this will be used once a week.

Looking at Revo or Pajero. Crossing out Adventure.
    if you want a "real" suv, go with a Terrano

the gas version is pretty quick. no other complains except for high FC (swerte ka na maka 6km/ltr city). if i were you i would get a gas variant (which is sold cheaper than the diesel one because of FC issues nga, thus mas madaming "sariwa") and swap out the engine for the TD27s diesel. albeit dog-slow, FC is noticeably improved and you got a tank for cheap you can do this for 320k i think (including labor and etc).

3. Join Date
    Dec 2010
    Thanks. I prefer stock and I have no intentions of tinkering with the engine. I'll consider the Terrano gas then.

4. Join Date
    Apr 2010
    Quote Originally Posted by lone_wolf View Post
    Thanks. I prefer stock and I have no intentions of tinkering with the engine. I'll consider the Terrano gas then.
    except for the FC, no issues then really timeless look for me throughout these years. we got the diesel variant so i cannot comment on the gas though (based lang sa kakilala and relative sa cebu na malakas nga sa gas). the terrano is tough and 140kph on the gas variant is easy, but sa diesel the engine screams (literally).

5. Join Date
    Jun 2010
    Pajero ako, kaso hirap makahanap sa ganyang budget.

6. Join Date
    Apr 2009
    pajero din ako, mayroon ng mga local m/t versions sa ganyang price range. konting tawad lang ayos na

7. Join Date
    Aug 2010
    PAJERO ako, kaso parang mahirap pa humanap ng Pajero sa ganyang presyo, yung second hand pajero na binili ng kumpare ng tatay ko is 525,000php pa pero full loaded at best option naman saka 7 years old. palang ata yun.

how about including 99' Honda CRV in your options?would you mind?

don't mind the REVO, my aunt sell off her revo because of poor FC.

8. Join Date
    Nov 2002
    revo nalang sir. sa 300k kasi pajero na subic makukuha ninyo or yung local na boxtype. pero since once a week lang gamet ok na gas variant. adventure gas variant ok din madami sariwa kc bihira gamitin

9. Join Date
    Jul 2007
    Get a Revo diesel, gas guzler yung gas type. even if minsan lang ang gamit. pero once you sell it talo ka sa resale. Thats according to my buy/sell friend.

10. Join Date
    Sep 2010
    Hi lander kaya?

Ok na lahat basta huwag lang imported at may conversion.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
Buying a Second Hand Vehicle. Budget: P300k