New and Used Car Talk Reviews Hot Cars Comparison Automotive Community

The Largest Car Forum in the Philippines

Page 3 of 9 FirstFirst 1234567 ... LastLast
  1. Join Date
    Oct 2010
    Quote Originally Posted by Det7 View Post
    sir.. ano yung quality control issues sa lancer? Lancer GTA den ba mismo yung senyo? how about sir yung performance? speed.. madami nagsasabi.. iiwanan lang daw ng honda or focus tdci yung lancer gta?

and in terms of maintenance ng diesel SUVs, was under the impression na mas mababa ang maintenance costs nun? can you please expound?
    Quality control issues with my Lancer was a couple of unpainted/chipped areas(tuldok lang pero maarte ako e. Bago kotse e), had slight rust sa mga bakal loob ng dash/fusebox(will have them fix that pag may time na ako, promised na nila so ok), and aircon leak. Yung ABS issues wala pa naman sa akin, 2yrs na sa akin and medyo rough ako mag drive minsan so probably wala na magiging problema duon.

Mines GLS btw, its a GTA minus a lot of stuff but generally the same thing. Performance/Speed wise, very satisfactory. Iiwanan ka ng TCDI, lugi ka duon ahahahahaha, but pag Honda, siguro pantay lang.

FC, well I think its efficient if you let the CVT do its thing. Sa akin, I manage maybe 6-7 KM/L in city with traffic. But, medyo "impatient" kasi ako e hahaha, you could probably do better.

Maintenance, my 10k PMS was about 7.6k that's including Oil so pwede na.

Maintenance cost of modern diesels kasi afaik medyo mahal. Sa oil pa lang you usually need about twice the amount you would in a gas engine. Other people can probably explain better, I'm just saying what I've heard/read so far.

2. Join Date
    Apr 2012
    Just saw the white and black models of Impreza 2012, turn off sa looks.. sobrang normal lang ng dating ng sedan. Tsk tsk.. if only the hatchback version will be released.here then I wouldn't be bothering you guys

Now leaning towards GTA.. unless i hear very positive feedbacks sa bagong focus..

3. Join Date
    Apr 2012
    Btw, left and right people are telling me to go for SUV instead haha.. di lang dito sa tsikot hehe

4. Join Date
    Oct 2002
    Quote Originally Posted by Det7 View Post
    Btw, left and right people are telling me to go for SUV instead haha.. di lang dito sa tsikot hehe

Pag di GTA .... ASX na!

5. Join Date
    Apr 2008
    Sportage EX CRDi na ang kunin mo. At least you don't have to feel guilty about guzzling expensive fuel when you speed. It'll be nice to have a car with higher ground clearance, considering the local road conditions. You wouldn't be worrying about scraping something on the gutter or something like that.

6. Join Date
    Apr 2007
    :clap: Ayan na ang pinaka iintay kong si GTi :clap:

:hysterical:

7. Join Date
    Apr 2008
    ^Glad to see you too, SG.

8. Join Date
    Oct 2011
    tama si GH...

POGI ang ASX...

and you should really consider what everybody here is basically telling you....

IT'S MORE SENSIBLE TO GET AN SUV/CUV....

pogi points accounted for...:rockf:

9. Join Date
    Oct 2010
    Yep, if you can afford it. SUV is the way to go

Make no mistake, I luuurrrrvveee my car. Pero kung afford namin sana yung CRV yun na kinuha namin

10. Join Date
    Apr 2012
    Update update.. ok, was brainwashed enough.. I want to go for an SUV.. but here's my dilemma:

if car: I really like GTA ~P1.1M

if SUV: I only want Subaru XV ~P1.5M

is 400k extra worth it to go for an SUV instead?
    I'm just thinking, this could be my only car for the next what.. 8-10 yrs? So it better be a good one..
    unless of course you guys can brainwash me again to go for other SUVs? :D

Thanks a lot experts! :D

Page 3 of 9 FirstFirst 1234567 ... LastLast