New and Used Car Talk Reviews Hot Cars Comparison Automotive Community

The Largest Car Forum in the Philippines

Page 3 of 8 FirstFirst 1234567 ... LastLast
  1. Join Date
    Dec 2014
    yap probably considering a 2nd hand crv diesel but it won't happen till next year i think or next 2years hmm....i'll go take a look at VW later if they are open to see the gts

2. Join Date
    Mar 2004
    Quote Originally Posted by idlewild View Post
    Was comparing it against my Mirage G4 which has a higher ground clearance (also 170mm)
    Measure the ground clearance of your Mitsubishi Mirage when it is loaded with 2-3 people ... it will be 150mm or lower ...

3. Join Date
    Dec 2014
    Just went to VW BGC ang meron na lang natitira is base variant na jetta, gts na TOTL

4. Join Date
    Oct 2002
    Quote Originally Posted by Richard Yap View Post
    Just went to VW BGC ang meron na lang natitira is base variant na jetta, gts na TOTL
    Wow, those went fast.

Have you considered a Tucson CRDi? Im quite happy with mine. 9-10km/l in the city and is quite quick on the highway.

5. Join Date
    Nov 2005
    Try VW Quezon Avenue. Just came from there to service my VW and they have Jettas and a Highline GTS on display. TOTL GTS is the Business Edition Plus. The entry level is the Highline.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

6. Join Date
    Dec 2014
    Quote Originally Posted by vinj View Post
    Wow, those went fast.

Have you considered a Tucson CRDi? Im quite happy with mine. 9-10km/l in the city and is quite quick on the highway.
    interior niya not my type for their base model basing on what i search and i can't go up for TOTL kasi too pricey na siya but let me take good look tomorrow since they are offering 100K DC sana more pa niyahahahah

7. Join Date
    Oct 2002
    interior niya not my type for their base model basing on what i search and i can't go up for TOTL kasi too pricey na siya but let me take good look tomorrow since they are offering 100K DC sana more pa niyahahahah
    Mine is the base CRDi as well. I spent less than 20K to add rear ac vents, drive mode control and steering controls, and cruise control. It was done by a a guy on the Tucson club referred by a friend of mine. i placed pics somewhere on the Tucson thread.

The discount baka kaya up to 125k pa.
    Last edited by vinj; June 16th, 2018 at 11:01 AM.

8. Join Date
    Jan 2015
    Why not a Jimny or a CX3? Smaller road footprint, park-friendly, easier to weave thru traffic. I borrow the wife's M2DJ on free days for the reasons stated + fun drive....& Skyactivs are light on the petrol budget.[emoji4]

Sent from my SM-G950F using Tapatalk

9. Join Date
    Dec 2014
    Quote Originally Posted by travajante View Post
    Why not a Jimny or a CX3? Smaller road footprint, park-friendly, easier to weave thru traffic. I borrow the wife's M2DJ on free days for the reasons stated + fun drive....& Skyactivs are light on the petrol budget.[emoji4]

Sent from my SM-G950F using Tapatalk
    Ano yung jimny?

Di ko type cx3 cause same engine lang with my forester, im thinking of diesel engine car
    K ba ang base variant ng honda crv? Ill check tucson tomorrow

10. Join Date
    Apr 2008
    Quote Originally Posted by vinj View Post
    Mine is the base CRDi as well. I spent less than 20K to add rear ac vents, drive mode control and steering controls, and cruise control. It was done by a a guy on the Tucson club referred by a friend of mine. i placed pics somewhere on the Tucson thread.

The discount baka kaya up to 125k pa.
    Wow! Can't believe this is even possible! Plug and play lahat?

Sent from my SM-G900I using Tapatalk

Page 3 of 8 FirstFirst 1234567 ... LastLast