New and Used Car Talk Reviews Hot Cars Comparison Automotive Community

The Largest Car Forum in the Philippines

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast
  1. Join Date
    May 2010
    Quote Originally Posted by dr. d View Post
    tanungin nyo.. who pays for the LTO & the comprehensive insurance?
    and what freebies do you get?
    these casas.. masters of the switcheroo.. 60K discount, but buyer has to pay for the LTO and compre insurance.. 25K discount, but sagot na ng casa ang LTO and compre insurance..
    Ok will ask them again.

Sent from my LG-H818 using Tapatalk

2. Join Date
    May 2010
    Just asked them. Free LTO lang daw.

3. Join Date
    Aug 2015
    Brand new Innova J or E diesel (after the new one comes out) or a young pre-owned Innova G diesel.

4. Join Date
    Mar 2008
    Quote Originally Posted by effsandoval View Post
    Just asked them. Free LTO lang daw.

so much for big discounts..
    you might ask for "pre-owned" units.. the casa alleges that such units have undergone extensive casa checks to ensure "almost brand new" quality.. price is somewhere between brand new and slightly used from non-casa dealers.. may warranty din naman daw..
    Last edited by dr. d; January 20th, 2016 at 11:32 AM.

5. Join Date
    May 2010
    Quote Originally Posted by dr. d View Post
    so much for big discounts..
    you might ask for "pre-owned" units.. the casa alleges that such units have undergone extensive casa checks to ensure "almost brand new" quality.. price is somewhere between brand new and slightly used from non-casa dealers.. may warranty din naman daw..
    I think I am ok with the discount since we get our comprehensive insurance from my uncle (more convenient for us when claiming). I don't normally buy pre-owned car unless its from a friend. Di kasi ako maswerte sa 2nd hand. Laging may tama yung nabibili namin (3 strikes na). Haha

6. Join Date
    Sep 2009
    Montero GLX Manual P1,023,000. You can find 2014 Montero GLX being sold for 800k-850k.

I am currently a confused buyer. After selling my Hyundai Accent HB CRDi, I went on to search for a perfect vehicle for a starting father. At first I had my eyes on the all new Toyota Avanza, but after having both the first and second generation Avanza, I never really liked its fuel consumption so I went on searching. The next that caught my eyes was the Suzuki Ertiga Dreza. The fuel consumption was great, looks was killer, Excellent seating number for the family and the luggage space could accommodate my baby’s stuff. But the only problem is that it might not be available to the Philippine Market. So I went on searching. Mitsubishi Adventure, was good but the look feels a decade old. The Isuzu Crosswind, but for my budget 800k to 900k the accessories that come with the variant feels bland. The Honda Mobilio which feels a little low. Coming to and fro Pangasinan and Manila, flood and nasty road condition might kill this car. Then came the Chevrolet Spin. Everything I ever wanted in car was there. Spacious, Beautiful and it has a Turbo diesel engine. I liked it so much that I went to three Chevrolet Dealers just to get the best deal. Now comes the problem, Chevrolet will no longer the Spin lineup. My Best friend has one and it took him a month or more just to get a replacement part. I need help, should I still get the Chevrolet Spin, or should I just move on and look for other available vehicles?

7. Join Date
    Jan 2016
    I am currently a confused buyer. After selling my Hyundai Accent HB CRDi, I went on to search for a perfect vehicle for a starting father. At first I had my eyes on the all new Toyota Avanza, but after having both the first and second generation Avanza, I never really liked its fuel consumption so I went on searching. The next that caught my eyes was the Suzuki Ertiga Dreza. The fuel consumption was great, looks was killer, Excellent seating number for the family and the luggage space could accommodate my baby’s stuff. But the only problem is that it might not be available to the Philippine Market. So I went on searching. Mitsubishi Adventure, was good but the look feels a decade old. The Isuzu Crosswind, but for my budget 800k to 900k the accessories that come with the variant feels bland. The Honda Mobilio which feels a little low. Coming to and fro Pangasinan and Manila, flood and nasty road condition might kill this car. Then came the Chevrolet Spin. Everything I ever wanted in car was there. Spacious, Beautiful and it has a Turbo diesel engine. I liked it so much that I went to three Chevrolet Dealers just to get the best deal. Now comes the problem, Chevrolet will no longer the Spin lineup. My Best friend has one and it took him a month or more just to get a replacement part. I need help, should I still get the Chevrolet Spin, or should I just move on and look for other available vehicles?
    Hi Sandoval,

It's only my opinion and not trying to meddling...Where it seems it is only your infatuation, an intense but short-lived passion or admiration for something. You sold your Hyundai Accent, but still can accommodate your baby's stuff and your wife and kasambahay. Your budget is suited to Chevy, but, you think it will not be ended as you did to your Hyundai as you are looking for a new one?...Do you really need a brand new? If not, second hand Toyota Innova will do and the rest, invest to land...Just like my brother did, He's happier as he took my advised.

Ronald

8. Join Date
    Apr 2008
    Perhaps you can add a bit to your budget and get the outgoing base Montero? Mitsubishi is giving huge discounts for them...

And then there's the base Innova , unless it is too base for you and you are unwilling to shell out a bit more for accesories. The new Innova is coming soon, so Toyota should be giving big discounts by now to clear their inventory.

Being used to a car that is both fast and fuel efficient, you may prefer the diesels more, especially with the huge price difference between gas and diesel as of late.

9. Join Date
    May 2010
    Quote Originally Posted by Ronald S.S. View Post
    Hi Sandoval,

It's only my opinion and not trying to meddling...Where it seems it is only your infatuation, an intense but short-lived passion or admiration for something. You sold your Hyundai Accent, but still can accommodate your baby's stuff and your wife and kasambahay. Your budget is suited to Chevy, but, you think it will not be ended as you did to your Hyundai as you are looking for a new one?...Do you really need a brand new? If not, second hand Toyota Innova will do and the rest, invest to land...Just like my brother did, He's happier as he took my advised.

Ronald
    The accent was a good car but it can't fit all of our stuff. I normally move back and forth Pangasinan and Manila because of business. I stay 2 weeks or more in the province. With my wife and baby tugged along, we have to carry 3 luggage bag, a crib, a stroller, and a box full of baby milk and bottles. This is why my eyes are set on getting a bigger car. Will soon be getting an Ertiga or an Innova.

10. Join Date
    May 2010
    Quote Originally Posted by GTi View Post
    Perhaps you can add a bit to your budget and get the outgoing base Montero? Mitsubishi is giving huge discounts for them...

And then there's the base Innova , unless it is too base for you and you are unwilling to shell out a bit more for accesories. The new Innova is coming soon, so Toyota should be giving big discounts by now to clear their inventory.

Being used to a car that is both fast and fuel efficient, you may prefer the diesels more, especially with the huge price difference between gas and diesel as of late.
    An SUV is not an option for me since my garage was made to fit a sedan. I have tried to park my dad's fortuner, it fits pero sagad. As in 3 or 4 inches before the bumper hits the wall.

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast