New and Used Car Talk Reviews Hot Cars Comparison Automotive Community

The Largest Car Forum in the Philippines

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
  1. Join Date
    May 2010
    why not consider the avanza (bias, yun yung ride ko), if they wan't pwede na pang down payment yung 250k but if yung lang talaga budget try to look for reposesed unit sa bank, that what i did first (my best find was 350k cash for 07 model thou it can be finance for 3 years max with 30%dp), i ended up buying a bnew... gusto talaga ni co eh first owner...

2. Join Date
    Oct 2002
    Quote Originally Posted by dreamer21 View Post
    why not consider the avanza (bias, yun yung ride ko), if they wan't pwede na pang down payment yung 250k but if yung lang talaga budget try to look for reposesed unit sa bank, that what i did first (my best find was 350k cash for 07 model thou it can be finance for 3 years max with 30%dp), i ended up buying a bnew... gusto talaga ni co eh first owner...

The Toyota Avanza is simply too small.

3. Join Date
    Oct 2006
    Quote Originally Posted by rmpmla View Post
    he he kung panel/parts lang eh hindi problema mukhang maraming surplus
    medyo mataas fuel consumption ko kasi mabigat paa ko sa accelerator pure city driving ay nagre-range ako from 6 to 8 KM/liter.
    Check mo yung MPV thread, mas fuel efficient yung mga MPV nung other members.

mukhang marami nga talaga surplus kasi nagkalat mga jdm na mpvs sa kalye eh ok na rin pala kung 6-8 km/ltr, basta may self control humataw hehe

4. Join Date
    Apr 2008
    I would not take gasoline MPVs, especially if they are old. Old gas engines tend to become less fuel efficient besides being underpowered which is usually the case with gasoline engines of MPVs. Torque is what an MPV needs because it hauls, and it does not reach high speeds often, so diesel is the way to go. Even if it is an old diesel, it will still be more fuel efficient than a comparable gas engine. Since JDM is ok with you, I'd suggest the Mitsubishi Delica or Space Gear. It has the venerable 4D56/4M40 engine, has a sturdy 4x4 chassis for the occasional mountain trail or flashfloods, has quite a lot more features compared to the local version and is really roomy to boot.

5. Join Date
    Aug 2005
    magkano na mga 2002 na nissan serena..? specially yung M/T?

6. Join Date
    Apr 2008
    Around 300+k if you look around Sulit. Its got a manual, the famed SR20DE engine and... has anyone heard of its fuel consumption? Not very familiar with this car.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
Budget mpvs