New and Used Car Talk Reviews Hot Cars Comparison Automotive Community

The Largest Car Forum in the Philippines

Page 5 of 10 FirstFirst 123456789 ... LastLast
  1. Join Date
    Sep 2010
    Salamat po sir... currently i receive all the quotation and mukha ill go for ALTIS G since yung matitipid ko gagamitin ko sa wedding ko next year.....hehehehe cguro gagamitin ng fiancee paminsan minsan ung auto i guest altis G will do... ayaw niya lancer ex kasi demonyo daw yung sasakyan kasi chic magnet daw hahahhaaha.....

2. Join Date
    Sep 2010
    Sir i also included JAZZ is my initial list pero talaga hindi ko talaga gusto yung looks ng exterior niya and i find it too expensive for his design kaya hindi ko na sinama sa list and...but i appreciate your suggestion...

3. Join Date
    Sep 2010
    Quote Originally Posted by oliver1013 View Post
    Sir I have a friend who bought a 1.6 altis manual(yung unang labas ng current model) at the same time I got my EX, sinubukan namin magpalit ng auto sa isang biyahe, sabi niya 8-9-10km/l city driving depending on his mood at traffic conditions(altis niya). As for the lancer 7-8-9km/l at depende sa rin sa mood ko. Nasubukan ko na rin mag 11 point something sa city pero yung pag maluwag at natsamabahan ko puro go or puro menor lang go na ang stoplight. MAsyado daw siya nalalambotan sa steering ng Altis at underpowered daw for his tastes kelangan daw birahin para masiyahan siya. Ako naman nung minaneho ko auto niya, nagandahan naman ako sa loob tsaka ako gusto ko malambot manibela, pero feel ko nga ang bitin ng makina. Overall ok naman sakin yung altis niya kung pang araw araw. Siya naman natuwa naman siya sa response ng lancer at nasasaktohan daw siya sa steering ng lancer pati power. Verdict niya kung binata daw siya lancer kukunin niya, pero dahil gagamit gamitin din daw ng misis niya naniguro na siya at nag toyota.
    Yup... thank you sir oliver at sa lahat ng tumulong para mag arrive ako sa decision ko...nag test drive ako kanina tama magaan talga manibela ng altis compare to the lancer ex but its also noticeable na malakas talaga ang lancer ex sa altis... My verdict sir ill go for altis due to the freebies and price... i am much satisfied with the interior design of altis than lancer ex... but the comment of my fiancee sealed the deal " BAKIT YAN EH DEMONYO YAN SASAKYAN, KITA MO NAMAN LAPITIN NG TUKSO YAN...CHIC MAGNET YAN" referring to the LANCER EX....

Since i already have a decision which car ill will get, Any suggestion na maganda kulay ng ALTIS G...

1. Black mica
    2. Medium Metallic
    3. Beige
    4. Dark gray ( kung meron pa )

Again, thank you kay sir oliver, sir ghosthunter, at sa lahat... matagal na ako nagbabasa ng tsikot forum i really admire and respect the opinyon of all forumers specially TIDUS, OLIVER and Ghosthunter..

4. Join Date
    Nov 2009
    good choice for your daily ride sir. natawa naman ako sa comment nung fiancee mo on the Lancer Fortis.

as for the color for your chosen Corolla - Black would be a good and elegant choice. wala na nung dark gray mica, yun sana gusto ko e... so we got the next best color option, Medium Silver.
    Last edited by cjv_justice; September 26th, 2011 at 11:54 PM. Reason: added details

5. Join Date
    May 2005
    1. Black mica - Nice color. Makes it look upscale. But remember this color is hard to maintain. Swirl marks are also more evident due to the characteristics of this color.

2. Medium Metallic - Like it or not, this is probably the color you would end up with. This wouldn't age as well as the Silver Metallic but it is still better than the Beige Metallic.

3. Beige - This is the color that deserves to be at the bottom of anyone's list for this car. It looks bland and it wouldn't age well.

4. Dark gray ( kung meron pa ) - They don't sell this anymore. Even on the 2008-2010, Toyota scaled back on the sales of this color bec. it reportedly had quality "problems".

Have you considered SILVER METALLIC? Not as nice as the Black Mica but this will age well and is easy on maintenance.

6. Join Date
    Sep 2010
    Quote Originally Posted by number001 View Post
    1. Black mica - Nice color. Makes it look upscale. But remember this color is hard to maintain. Swirl marks are also more evident due to the characteristics of this color.

2. Medium Metallic - Like it or not, this is probably the color you would end up with. This wouldn't age as well as the Silver Metallic but it is still better than the Beige Metallic.

3. Beige - This is the color that deserves to be at the bottom of anyone's list for this car. It looks bland and it wouldn't age well.

4. Dark gray ( kung meron pa ) - They don't sell this anymore. Even on the 2008-2010, Toyota scaled back on the sales of this color bec. it reportedly had quality "problems".

Have you considered SILVER METALLIC? Not as nice as the Black Mica but this will age well and is easy on maintenance.
    Thank sir sa suggestion, for me out na po ung beige.... i am really considering yung BLACK MICA, SILVER METALLIC ( IF is much darker sa medium metallic kasi hindi ko na matandaan hehehe) and silver metallic.... This is much easy to decide...

As of now... BLACK MICA is the best but maintenance will be hard...Then Tie sa second place Silver Metallic and Medium Metallic.... Again thank you sa lahat nagcomment....

7. Join Date
    Sep 2010
    Mga boss... May I ask na rin po pala ano mga dapat i check pagkuha ko ng unit at mga documents...

8. Join Date
    May 2006
    Good choice, for a first car, altis will be fine...

9. Join Date
    Aug 2010
    Quote Originally Posted by red baron View Post
    Mga boss... May I ask na rin po pala ano mga dapat i check pagkuha ko ng unit at mga documents...
    sa unit:

unnecessary dirt/s on the interior (putik marks most especially) kasi po baka showroom display iyon which means baka ginawa nang playground ng mga anak ng mga kliyente ng showroom. also, a few oil spurt on the engine bay at sa ilalim, baka po kasi defective ang fluid canisters (power steering fluid, brake fluid, oil leak, gas leak, coolant leak.) ayos lang na po na may konting figure na sa odometer kasi ibig sabihin, pinadaan nila sa konting test run sa pabrika, quality control.

sa papel: tama yung model, yung chassis number at engine number.

:D have a happy and safe motoring with your new ride.

10. Join Date
    Oct 2002
    Quote Originally Posted by istan View Post
    *mguy
    Curious ako sa Jazz mo. Kaya ba nya 5 persons w/ 5 duffel bags at the back? (for out of town trips)
    Balita ko hirap sya sa akyatan pag puno. 1.5L engine eats gas like no tomorrow. Kelangan mo raw kasi i-Rev para magkaroon ng power.
    Gusto ko bumili ng Jazz, pero those prevents me from buying it. Mas mahal rin kasi sya kaysa ibang comparable bigger cars.
    You may not believe me but I already had cramped in 7 adults in the car, complete with their badminton bags, some as large as duffel bags.

Am pretty sure the 1.5 won't disappoint. Bear in mind you are going to use this as a daily drive, right. I already climbed Baguio with my 1.3 with 4 adults and bags and it did it with ease.

Then again, you may be a sedan man. I may recommend also the Elantra. I drove it and it is quite spacious. Can't say much of the resale value and quality yet though.

Page 5 of 10 FirstFirst 123456789 ... LastLast
Budget 800-850K Looking for brandnew car for everyday use