New and Used Car Talk Reviews Hot Cars Comparison Automotive Community

The Largest Car Forum in the Philippines

Page 1 of 10 12345 ... LastLast
  1. Join Date
    Sep 2010
    Hi to all,

Currently i am looking for car that suit me, i would appreciate if you could guide me choosing below car;

A. Altis G Manual Trans
    B. Elantra Manual Trans
    C. Nissan Livina Manual Trans
    D. Honda City 1.5E
    E. Lancer Ex GLX MT

Here my concern:

1. After Sale Value
    2. Maintenance
    3. Driver Seat Space (LEG ROOM) and passenger at back space ( I am 5'10)

Please take note that it will for everyday use ( Novaliches to Makati/Ortigas). Thank in advance..

2. Join Date
    Apr 2008
    Since you are after space and resale value, siguro sa Grand Livina ka nalang. Commercial vehicles tend to have higher resale values than passenger sedans and it obviously has more of the space that you need.

3. Join Date
    Sep 2010
    I am just curious sir GTI sa grand livina hindi po ba siya sobrang malaki difference pagdating sa GAS consumption.... and one more thing do you have any idea kung ano current cash discount and freebies being given by NISSAN, TOYATA, HYUNDAI and HONDA...

Clarify ko lng po actually ung concern ko is my leg room sa driver seat at yung tao nasa likod ng driver seat kasi medyo mahaba paa ko. I already drove Altis in term of leg room ok na siya sa akin...

4. Join Date
    Oct 2002
    Amongst your choices, i'd go with the Altis 1.6E 6-speed.

5. Join Date
    Aug 2004
    If legroom is the primary factor, I'd go for the Elantra or the Lancer... though the Lancer doesn't have that great a rear seat, the front seat is the biggest in class.

Hard to beat the Altis for fuel consumption, though.

Ang pagbalik ng comeback...

6. Join Date
    Apr 2008
    Quote Originally Posted by red baron View Post
    I am just curious sir GTI sa grand livina hindi po ba siya sobrang malaki difference pagdating sa GAS consumption.... and one more thing do you have any idea kung ano current cash discount and freebies being given by NISSAN, TOYATA, HYUNDAI and HONDA...

Clarify ko lng po actually ung concern ko is my leg room sa driver seat at yung tao nasa likod ng driver seat kasi medyo mahaba paa ko. I already drove Altis in term of leg room ok na siya sa akin...
    I don't think so. Its a 1.8L engine and so gas mileage should be quite reasonable especially in manual form. Sorry, I'm not very familiar with their deals so you'd have to go ask them yourself, and the discounts and freebies vary also by dealership and even by sales agent. Hmm~ 5"10 ka so halos magkasingtangkad lang tayo and I'm pretty sure anything that isn't a subcompact should give you ample legroom and still have enough room for the rear passengers. Best thing to do is to go to the showroom and see for yourself.

7. Join Date
    Sep 2010
    Ryt now i am limiting my option to the three:

1. Lancer Ex
    2. Grand Livina MT ( net price given to me 789K)
    3. Altis G

Malaki po ba difference ng Altis G sa ALtis E?? lam ko lng kasi wala airbag ang E.

8. Join Date
    Sep 2010
    To Niky, hindi po ba malambot ang ilalim ng mga hyundai.. yun kasi feedback sa akin ng mga taxi driver regarding their accent

9. Join Date
    Oct 2002
    Quote Originally Posted by red baron View Post
    Ryt now i am limiting my option to the three:

1. Lancer Ex
    2. Grand Livina MT ( net price given to me 789K)
    3. Altis G
    I would go for the Lancer EX ... but given you are going for the GLX model, it might feel kinda bare as compared if you have chosen the GLS or MX models.

10. Join Date
    Sep 2010
    But comparing the ALTIS G to teh Lancer EX it seems the lancer ex glx has a lot of features such airbags..correct me if i am wrong

Page 1 of 10 12345 ... LastLast
Budget 800-850K Looking for brandnew car for everyday use