New and Used Car Talk Reviews Hot Cars Comparison Automotive Community

The Largest Car Forum in the Philippines

Page 4 of 10 FirstFirst 12345678 ... LastLast
  1. Join Date
    Sep 2010
    Thank you sir oliver and to all who give their opinion and experience.... Sir Oliver is the fuel consumptiion of Lancer Ex and Altis has a big disparity....

As to Innova we have already acquired one last august and my father is using it...

2. Join Date
    Sep 2010
    waiting for the reply of the mitsu quotation of lancer ex para macompare ko siya sa altig G if kaunti lang difference i will go to lancer ex

salamat sa lhat nag nabigay ng comment and opinyon specially sir oliver... God Bless to all..

Ill keep you updated sa makukuha ko unit...

3. Join Date
    Oct 2002
    Good luck with your decision.

Update us with whatever you end up buying.

4. Join Date
    Jan 2011
    my mom has the GTA lancer at ang bilis and it feels very safe to ride....Ive raced other 2.0's and damn it still came out on top, ganun din siguro yung GLX with less luxuries lang pero bro if you want a car that is perfect for your price range...try the Lancer...its feels very very safe like a big luxury car

5. Join Date
    Sep 2010
    Thank sir sa advise... i guest it will come down sa price na at other matter... as to the car whatever sa dalawa i think magiging happy na ako...kahit kontra father ko sa lancer ex kasi daw malakas sa gasolina and mas mahihirapan daw ako ibenta sa pagdating ng panahon... but i am planning to keep this since it will be my first car hehehehehehe

6. Join Date
    May 2006
    Sir I have a friend who bought a 1.6 altis manual(yung unang labas ng current model) at the same time I got my EX, sinubukan namin magpalit ng auto sa isang biyahe, sabi niya 8-9-10km/l city driving depending on his mood at traffic conditions(altis niya). As for the lancer 7-8-9km/l at depende sa rin sa mood ko. Nasubukan ko na rin mag 11 point something sa city pero yung pag maluwag at natsamabahan ko puro go or puro menor lang go na ang stoplight. MAsyado daw siya nalalambotan sa steering ng Altis at underpowered daw for his tastes kelangan daw birahin para masiyahan siya. Ako naman nung minaneho ko auto niya, nagandahan naman ako sa loob tsaka ako gusto ko malambot manibela, pero feel ko nga ang bitin ng makina. Overall ok naman sakin yung altis niya kung pang araw araw. Siya naman natuwa naman siya sa response ng lancer at nasasaktohan daw siya sa steering ng lancer pati power. Verdict niya kung binata daw siya lancer kukunin niya, pero dahil gagamit gamitin din daw ng misis niya naniguro na siya at nag toyota.

7. Join Date
    May 2006
    Quote Originally Posted by red baron View Post
    Thank sir sa advise... i guest it will come down sa price na at other matter... as to the car whatever sa dalawa i think magiging happy na ako...kahit kontra father ko sa lancer ex kasi daw malakas sa gasolina and mas mahihirapan daw ako ibenta sa pagdating ng panahon... but i am planning to keep this since it will be my first car hehehehehehe
    Yan lang ang problema sa Mitsu lancer madami negative ang tingin, ako rin noon dami nag kokomento nung medyo nag ka issue bat daw kasi lancer or mitsubishi..Samantalang yung naka toyota pag nag loko, wala lang..ganyan daw talaga kasi gawang tao talagang nasisira

8. Join Date
    Oct 2002
    I'm 5'10", 230 lbs.

The car that I would choose that has more space than all of the cars you mentioned (and in your budget) would be the Honda Jazz.

For everyday use, ang tipid nito sa gas, taas ng resale value, and you'd be surprise at the space it has to offer. Go see for yourself. When I compare space sa car, I bring the driver seat all the way back and see how much space is there available sa likod.

9. Join Date
    Oct 2002
    Quote Originally Posted by Mguy View Post
    I'm 5'10", 230 lbs.

The car that I would choose that has more space than all of the cars you mentioned (and in your budget) would be the Honda Jazz.

For everyday use, ang tipid nito sa gas, taas ng resale value, and you'd be surprise at the space it has to offer. Go see for yourself. When I compare space sa car, I bring the driver seat all the way back and see how much space is there available sa likod.
    As much as the Honda Jazz is a clever little car,... sometimes there isn't no substitute to driving an actual bigger nice looking car with a powerful motor under the hood.

10. Join Date
    May 2006
    *mguy
    Curious ako sa Jazz mo. Kaya ba nya 5 persons w/ 5 duffel bags at the back? (for out of town trips)
    Balita ko hirap sya sa akyatan pag puno. 1.5L engine eats gas like no tomorrow. Kelangan mo raw kasi i-Rev para magkaroon ng power.
    Gusto ko bumili ng Jazz, pero those prevents me from buying it. Mas mahal rin kasi sya kaysa ibang comparable bigger cars.

Page 4 of 10 FirstFirst 12345678 ... LastLast
Budget 800-850K Looking for brandnew car for everyday use