New and Used Car Talk Reviews Hot Cars Comparison Automotive Community

The Largest Car Forum in the Philippines

Page 3 of 8 FirstFirst 1234567 ... LastLast
  1. Join Date
    Jun 2011
    Quote Originally Posted by ghosthunter View Post
    The Lancer EX GLS is a good package as it is but if you want to push this car to it's limits, it lacks a few things like the rear suspension stabilizer bar (the MX/GTA has this). Also the GTA has stiffer suspension than the GLX/GLS/MX.

For typical driving, the EX GLS is pretty good and you wouldn't need to worry even driving it at excess of 200kph.

Lancer EX GLS is P895k with discounts.
    Lancer EX MX is around P980 with discounts (i think, not that sure)

Personally you can go for the GLS and add the rear stabilizer bar later. You can buy it from speedlab, located along quezon ave.

For added porma for the GLS, you can replace the stock 16inch wheels with the 18s from the GTA. For most people, your Lancer EX will look like the GTA already with this one single modification.

Hmmm Thank you sir for the advice, hmmm if ever po how much will I spend for the rear stabilizer bar? kasi if malaki din edi much better na po ung MX. Pati ask ko lng din sir mas makakamura ba pag Bank Financing kaysa dun mismo sa dealer?

2. Join Date
    Feb 2008
    Quote Originally Posted by melvski View Post
    Thanks PPCSURFER for the suggestions gs2 ko man ng cruze ayaw ng Dad ko kasi panget daw ang Chevy sa U.S. andun kasi sya mga Americano dn daw japan cars ang binibli Ford lng daw ung standing still sa American cars
    OT: Yan ang typical mentality ng average American these days kaya lakas ng Ford kasi may sense of national pride sila for the only local who didn't take government money to survive... Pero honestly, mute na yan ngayon even GM and Chrysler are back and profitable again. Only a hardcore capitalist like me refuses to buy and reward companies who took government money to survive!

3. Join Date
    Apr 2011
    Thnx TIDUS i appreciate ur fast response GT-A b tlga ang dapat? d ba pde ung GLS lng?
    Ok din naman ung GLS kaso maliit lang naman difference nila sa price dahil sa laki ng mga discounts nila ngayon. GT-A ka nalang more features, better body kit and superb sound system.

4. Join Date
    Jun 2011
    Quote Originally Posted by tidus1203 View Post
    OT: Yan ang typical mentality ng average American these days kaya lakas ng Ford kasi may sense of national pride sila for the only local who didn't take government money to survive... Pero honestly, mute na yan ngayon even GM and Chrysler are back and profitable again. Only a hardcore capitalist like me refuses to buy and reward companies who took government money to survive!

Hahah oo nga eh thanks for the info by the way

5. Join Date
    Jun 2011
    Quote Originally Posted by LeBRONghini6 View Post
    Ok din naman ung GLS kaso maliit lang naman difference nila dahil sa laki ng mga discounts ngayon, GT-A ka nalang more features, better body kit and superb sound system.
    Maganda nga talaga yung GT-A ayon din sabi sakin nung iba pero kasi 1,140,00 php sya discounted na . Above dun sa Budget namin bro

6. Join Date
    Apr 2011
    Maganda nga talaga yung GT-A ayon din sabi sakin nung iba pero kasi 1,140,00 php sya discounted na . Above dun sa Budget namin bro
    Kung ganun ok na yang Lancer MX pero best parin if you'll wait for the new focus or civic but with new price tag na rin un. haha

7. Join Date
    Jun 2011
    Kung ganun ok na yang Lancer MX pero best parin if you'll wait for the new focus or civic but with new price tag na rin un. haha
    Thanks bro ehehe ung Focus 2012 gusto ko rin sana kaso yung estimation nya 1.2m eh yung civic naman okay lng kaso mejo common na sya eh. pati need na namin makabili this july kasi ung mama ko july lang sya uuwi ng Pinas eh

8. Join Date
    Oct 2002
    Ok din naman ung GLS kaso maliit lang naman difference nila sa price dahil sa laki ng mga discounts nila ngayon. GT-A ka nalang more features, better body kit and superb sound system.

Even after the discounts, the price difference between the GLS and the GTA is around P250,000.

differences you get for the price: (gls vs gta)
    -body kit (bumpers, side skirts, rear wing)
    -rockford sound system (but not DVD-ready yet)
    -paddleshifters
    -stiffer suspension
    -18inch alloy wheels
    -rear stabilizer bar
    -faux carbonfiber dashboard trim (gls has fake wood trims)
    -projector headlights (er... not sure if HID na)

9. Join Date
    Oct 2002
    Hmmm Thank you sir for the advice, hmmm if ever po how much will I spend for the rear stabilizer bar?
    I think you can get it for between P8,000 to P10,000, installed.

kasi if malaki din edi much better na po ung MX. Pati ask ko lng din sir mas makakamura ba pag Bank Financing kaysa dun mismo sa dealer?
    GLS vs MX, the price difference is around P90,000.

The MX has a few upgrades over the GLS.

-rear stabilizer bar
    -paddle shifters
    -fake carbonfiber dashboard trim

10. Join Date
    Apr 2011
    *sir GH sulit na ung 250k kung ganyan yung makukuha na upgrades may TOTL image pa.

Choices mo nalang ngayon sir is the TOTL Focus TDCI, Lancer MX. Ayaw mo ba ng CUV? Yung Tucson Theta II GL M/T is priced 988k only.

Page 3 of 8 FirstFirst 1234567 ... LastLast
Bro's Help me Please! about 2011 FORD FOCUS, MITSU LANCER EX, HONDA CIVIC