New and Used Car Talk Reviews Hot Cars Comparison Automotive Community

The Largest Car Forum in the Philippines

Page 1 of 8 12345 ... LastLast
  1. Join Date
    Jun 2011
    MY MOM AND DAD WILL BE GIVING ME A GRAD GIFT AND IT WILL BE A CAR SO PLEASE SUGGEST SOMETHING ABOUT THE THREE OR IF EVER MY SUGGEST PA KAYONG IBANG CAR PLEASE GIVE ME PRO's AND CON's ADV and DISADV thank you!! BTW 1m Php ung RANGE.
    I'm looking for maporma spacious unique matipid.. I'm a noob about cars so suggesting will be highly appreciated thanks and MORE POWER to TSIKOT.com

2. Join Date
    Jun 2011
    Bro's Help me Please! about 2011 FORD FOCUS, MITSU LANCER EX, HONDA CIVIC
    MY MOM AND DAD WILL BE GIVING ME A GRAD GIFT AND IT WILL BE A CAR SO PLEASE SUGGEST SOMETHING ABOUT THE THREE OR IF EVER MY SUGGEST PA KAYONG IBANG CAR PLEASE GIVE ME PRO's AND CON's ADV and DISADV thank you!! BTW 1m Php ung RANGE.
    I'm looking for maporma spacious unique matipid.. I'm a noob about cars so suggesting will be highly appreciated thanks and MORE POWER to TSIKOT.com Thank you! it's my first time here

3. Join Date
    Apr 2011
    Out of the 3 choices, Lancer GT-A nalang ang kunin niyo kasi ung Focus and Civic ay may lalabas na new model late this year or next year. Kaya the best is hintayin niyo nalang ung new models.

4. Join Date
    Mar 2009
    Mitsubishi Lancer EX GT-A, ako. I believe after the discount kasya sa budget

5. Join Date
    Feb 2008
    GT-A if parents pays for fuel, Focus TDCi if I will pay for the fuel...

If you are talking about the new Focus, then I would wait for that...

6. Join Date
    May 2011
    If you want "Matipid", go for the Ford Focus Diesel or try checking out the Chevy Cruze Diesel too. I like the look of the Cruze plus it is very spacious.

7. Join Date
    Jun 2011
    kaso po ung GT-A 1m above parin ung price eh.. Tnx for advice mga sir it really helps. ung focus nmn na 2012 po kasi nsa 1.2m ung estimate mejo hindi yata kaya.. ABOUT sa pagiging fuel efficient ano po ba ang da best

8. Join Date
    Jun 2011
    thank you sir kaso ayaw po ng daddy ko ng Chevy eh okay lng po sana sakin ung cruze eh hehe

9. Join Date
    May 2011
    Check out also the new Hyundai Elantra

10. Join Date
    Jun 2011
    Thanks sir Pero mejo d ko type ung Elantra eh nakita ko sya kagbi sa GLO

Page 1 of 8 12345 ... LastLast
Bro's Help me Please! about 2011 FORD FOCUS, MITSU LANCER EX, HONDA CIVIC