New and Used Car Talk Reviews Hot Cars Comparison Automotive Community

The Largest Car Forum in the Philippines

Page 2 of 8 FirstFirst 123456 ... LastLast
  1. Join Date
    Feb 2008
    The GT-A might cross the P1M border net of discounts the FOcus TDCi though at MSRP of P1,099,000 tapos discounts pa baka it might make the cut... The Cruze, no chance in hell of making the cut masyadong mahal...

2. Join Date
    Feb 2008
    Quote Originally Posted by melvski View Post
    Thanks sir Pero mejo d ko type ung Elantra eh nakita ko sya kagbi sa GLO
    Ayun pwede. I suggest the 1.8 AT if ever...

3. Join Date
    Jul 2007
    From your three choices, all of them can be dressed up to be maporma. And as rattrapante suggested. Why not look at the Cruze which is getting more popular because of its foray in the World Touring Car Championships, this may still be within your budget.

As for a car that is spacious, look for one which also offers folding rear seats so if you do decide to bring more than what your trunk can handle, you still have that extra space.

As for the uniqueness of each vehicle, I would say each of them will have a unique feature. Look at the Ford Focus with its 6-speed PowerShift transmission.

Economy? Study this very well. There is such a thing as cost of ownership. So far Diesel cars are very matipid, but when it comes to servicing, they can cost as much as an arm and a leg. Are you shouldering the cost of maintenance as well, or are your parents picking up the tab on this one? Example, at 60,000km, the Focus 1.8 PMS(Periodic Maintenance Schedule) costs Php 5,780.00 while the Focus TDCi PS PMS costs Php 22,690.00. How many liters of gasoline will that amount to?

Good luck!

4. Join Date
    Mar 2009
    Mahirap po parts niyan.

Yung isang Cruze po sa thread niyo, 3 months, hindi pa rin po gawa.

Malakas din ng konti sa gas.

5. Join Date
    Jun 2011
    Thnx TIDUS i appreciate ur fast response GT-A b tlga ang dapat? d ba pde ung GLS lng?

6. Join Date
    Jun 2011
    Thanks PPCSURFER for the suggestions gs2 ko man ng cruze ayaw ng Dad ko kasi panget daw ang Chevy sa U.S. andun kasi sya mga Americano dn daw japan cars ang binibli Ford lng daw ung standing still sa American cars

7. Join Date
    Jun 2011
    tnx renzo oo nga mahirap nga din daw parts nun

8. Join Date
    Oct 2002
    Thnx TIDUS i appreciate ur fast response GT-A b tlga ang dapat? d ba pde ung GLS lng?
    [SIZE="4"]REMINDER: do not post messages in SMS/TXT shortcut format & grammar. Use proper sentenses and paragraph construction. If your posted message is hard to read, less people will read it & respond.

Read the RULES.

Ignorance is NOT an excuse.

Repeated offenses will lead to banning.
    [/SIZE]

9. Join Date
    Oct 2002

The Lancer EX GLS is a good package as it is but if you want to push this car to it's limits, it lacks a few things like the rear suspension stabilizer bar (the MX/GTA has this). Also the GTA has stiffer suspension than the GLX/GLS/MX.

For typical driving, the EX GLS is pretty good and you wouldn't need to worry even driving it at excess of 200kph.

Lancer EX GLS is P895k with discounts.
    Lancer EX MX is around P980 with discounts (i think, not that sure)

Personally you can go for the GLS and add the rear stabilizer bar later. You can buy it from speedlab, located along quezon ave.

For added porma for the GLS, you can replace the stock 16inch wheels with the 18s from the GTA. For most people, your Lancer EX will look like the GTA already with this one single modification.

10. Join Date
    Jun 2011
    Quote Originally Posted by ghosthunter View Post
    [SIZE="4"]REMINDER: do not post messages in SMS/TXT shortcut format & grammar. Use proper sentenses and paragraph construction. If your posted message is hard to read, less people will read it & respond.

Read the RULES.

Ignorance is NOT an excuse.

Repeated offenses will lead to banning.
    [/SIZE]

Oooops! Sorry Sir haha mejo nasanay lang Dang I did it again

Page 2 of 8 FirstFirst 123456 ... LastLast
Bro's Help me Please! about 2011 FORD FOCUS, MITSU LANCER EX, HONDA CIVIC