Aug 2006
    Quote Originally Posted by lowslowbenz View Post
    My weakness!

Girl + Jazz

+1000

Lalo na kung pink Jazz

2. Join Date
    May 2011
    Jazz for me... Laan lang pera pampagawa, and sa new tires... After that ok na.. And mas may dating naman jazz kahit anong generation pa yan

3. Join Date
    Oct 2012
    wow. pano umabot ng 3rd page to? hahaha kidding aside, thank you so much guys for all your input! i'm getting the Jazz and a brand new one! nagtingin na ako sa casa kanina and man, parang nakakaganda talaga lalo tong jazz na to. haha! I was glowing with excitement while driving the EX test unit around. Plus, di ko alam kung na-sales talk lang ako or what pero wala din daw masyadong improvements yung jazz na lalabas this year so it's still a good idea to get one this quarter.

and yup, iba pala talaga yung feeling when you settle for something you've fallen in love in the first place. it's so hard to settle for less. and though mabigyan ng opportunity na magkaroon ng something better, the first love will always have a place somewhere

again, thank you everyone! I'll post pictures (maybe sa jazz thread) once I finally get everything settled. cant wait to drive and dress my baby up!

4. Join Date
    Feb 2011
    Quote Originally Posted by techgirl View Post
    wow. pano umabot ng 3rd page to? hahaha kidding aside, thank you so much guys for all your input! i'm getting the Jazz and a brand new one! nagtingin na ako sa casa kanina and man, parang nakakaganda talaga lalo tong jazz na to. haha! I was glowing with excitement while driving the EX test unit around. Plus, di ko alam kung na-sales talk lang ako or what pero wala din daw masyadong improvements yung jazz na lalabas this year so it's still a good idea to get one this quarter.

and yup, iba pala talaga yung feeling when you settle for something you've fallen in love in the first place. it's so hard to settle for less. and though mabigyan ng opportunity na magkaroon ng something better, the first love will always have a place somewhere

again, thank you everyone! I'll post pictures (maybe sa jazz thread) once I finally get everything settled. cant wait to drive and dress my baby up!
    Congrats po sa new ride, di kayo magsisis =) 1.5V or 1.5 EX po ba nakuha ninyo and what color?

Share nyo po ride ninyo dito sa Honda Jazz thread : http://tsikot.com/forums/honda-cars-...azz-fit-80016/

5. Join Date
    Nov 2012
    Congrats! Do join us sa 2nd gen jazz thread

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123