New and Used Car Talk Reviews Hot Cars Comparison Automotive Community

The Largest Car Forum in the Philippines

Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast
  1. Join Date
    Apr 2007
    renzo aling Lancer, yung 2002-early 2004? yung kahawig ng Evolution VII yung harap?

2. Join Date
    Oct 2002
    Nothing beats a brand new car lalo na toyota. And it is nice to know that your family will help you finance the p720t tag of the vios.

But for other tsikoteer peeps here who cannot afford brand new ride, the honda city 1.3 type z is also a wise buy! You can get a decent type z for around p250t, and that is matic na din! But before buying, do first your homework by scouting around. Do not buy on the basis of impulse, this process would take time of course because you need to get the least head ache (if there are any) there is. You can shell around 50t to 75t for the repairs if any.

IMHO, honda cars by the way are more durable than the other japanese branded cars.

For the balance p395t (of p720t), you can use this money for the delivery and upbringing of your baby.

hth!

3. Join Date
    Apr 2007
    Brand new lalo na kung toyota? ewan ko lang brad.

Dun palang sa mga Innova na tumitirik tapos wala pa plaka, ewan ko lang talaga brad.

4. Join Date
    Oct 2002
    Quote Originally Posted by Starex_Gold View Post
    Brand new lalo na kung toyota? ewan ko lang brad.

Dun palang sa mga Innova na tumitirik tapos wala pa plaka, ewan ko lang talaga brad.

Brad, marunong kang magbasa?

I was clearly discussing the Vaio not the Innova.

The Innovas specially the 2.5 D4D's got their own share of problems where TMP claimed it as diesel incompatibility. BTW maybe you don't know, Vaios do not have D4D's under their bonnet.

'ewan ko lang talaga brad'
    Starex_Gold, Please refrain from posting any thread if you are not sure of what you are saying. This would be helpful to other tsikoteers who are in need of tsikot.com site information.

5. Join Date
    Apr 2007
    In the discussion clear na Vios talaga ang pinag uusapan natin dito, pero hindi mo nilagay ng maayos kung Vios.
    Nothing beats a brand new car lalo na toyota.
    kahit naman Vios yan e hindi parin tayo sure sa quality. hindi maganda pinag dadaanan ng Toyota ngayon dahil sa problem nila sa accelerator pedals at D-4D engines (baka meron pa)

oo maganda talaga ang Vios, in fact, my family have 2 1.5G. very good everyday car. engine response is also good.

6. Join Date
    Oct 2002
    Quote Originally Posted by blue View Post
    Nothing beats a brand new car lalo na toyota. And it is nice to know that your family will help you finance the p720t tag of the vios.

There you are again Starex_Gold! Di ka talaga marunong magbasa brad! Tsk,tsk.
    The p720t tag is vios, read again. Magsalamin ka na nga!

Now going back, vios is really a good buy. Kahit 2nd hand nyan mataas p din resale value. Imagine 1.3 with vvti! Wow talaga yan!

Maiba ako ann jelynne, y not get the 2nd hand vios instead of the 02 honda city? Its like shooting 2 birds in 1 stone. You got a good car (which s modelo na) and at the same time have money left for the baby?

just my .2 cents po!

7. Join Date
    Sep 2008
    Vios na! It's brand new, so at least much less worries. The 1.3AT seems like a nice choice. Wala ring notorious na issue sa Vios so it's overall a good buy; if you don't mind its sheer ubiquity, that is.

8. Join Date
    Apr 2007
    ano ba problema mo? :rofl: J/K

nagkaka gulo na tayo dito. haha

1.3L DOHC engine pa. powerful enough. ok din yung suggestion mo. used Vios. kung ganyan baka 1.5G pa mabili nila diba. better kung yung Vios 1.5XX or 1.5S

jelynne, subukan nyo maghanap ng used Vios tulad ng sabi ni blue. sa 720K mga less than 2 years old 1.5G na yan. ang 2008 1.5G A/T ngayon nasa 580-620k nalang

9. Join Date
    May 2005
    Try to avoid second hand bec. of that Ondoy incident. Lots of spurced up flooded cars are literally flooding the market. I know of an owner of a 07 Civic FD 1.8S that got flooded 3 ft beyond the roof of the car last Ondoy. The car was "restored" by Honda Manila in four months time. But the owner claimed that it was never the same and sold it for "only" 250K. I looked at the car and indeed it looked pre-Ondoy on the outside. Dont know about the inside, though. My point is, given the severity of the Ondoy and how it greatly affected many, it is much easier to get duped into buying a flooded car.

As for the 1.3 A/T Vios, it provides the convenience of an AT but with quite a few downsides. Don't expect excellent fuel economy rates. The engine esp. mated to an AT will have poor performance. We are not talking slow but rather a difficulty on the engine to perform at all.

10. Join Date
    Nov 2008
    Yup, kung 2nd hand na vios man, yung 2nd gen na.. Kasi mas spacious di hamak yung 2nd gen.. Nakasakay na ako sa 1st gen vios na taxi, noticeable talaga ang difference pag pinag-compare mo yung dalawa.. Sobrang tipid pa sa FC! The best I got was 20.64km/l more on highway driving of course.. Recently lang ito..

EDIT: +1 on sir number's post.. Ingat na lang sa mga na-Ondoy.. And if you'll get a 1.3 vios, whether bnew or 2nd hand, get an M/T.. The 1.3 can be underpowered kasi kapag maraming load trust me.. And mas matipid kapag M/T
    Last edited by Chikselog; April 11th, 2010 at 11:59 PM.

Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast
brand new 1.3E vios or 2nd hand 2002 1.3z city