New and Used Car Talk Reviews Hot Cars Comparison Automotive Community

The Largest Car Forum in the Philippines

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
  1. Join Date
    May 2006
    Guys

I thinking of getting a new adventure GLX at 720T... what other choices to I have at this budget of mine?

What are the goood and Baaad sides of adventure?

Thanks

2. Join Date
    Mar 2009
    Hi,

The advie`s style/looks is soo soo old. It's looks are so out-dated, seriously.
    It just serves as a people hauler, though the looks are old, from what I`ve heard it's durable, 2nd to the crosswind of course

Let me ask, what is your budget, maybe you could stretch up to get an Innova J ( newer and better ) but the only downside is it has no power features, but, you can add it sometime else.

HTH

3. Join Date
    Feb 2009
    based on the 720k price you mentioned, here are some of the possible alternatives:
    1) Avanza 1.5G MT
    2) Innova J
    3) Crosswind XL

i think thats about it. hehe

4. Join Date
    Feb 2009
    The only downside i can think of the Adventure is that its styling is quite antiquated already. Hehe

But the 4D56 engine is durable.

5. Join Date
    Apr 2007
    I really don't know much about the Adventure, pero phobia ako in anything na Mitsubishi, the last 2 Mitsus we had are a headache (94' L300 Van Diesel and '95 Lancer GLXI). On the other hand, I'm very happy with our Isuzu Crosswind XL.

6. Join Date
    Jul 2008
    Old but durable ---its now the Adventure's call name.

As an AUV, it has it merits. At least it realistically priced than the current Crosswinds.

Personally, if my needs can be served by an Avanza and it has to be a diesel then I will gravitate to the Adventure.

At just over 70 hp with no turbo, it can be slow. But maintenance is relatively cheap.

7. Join Date
    May 2006
    Hi, yun croswind XL and Inova J, di ba low end yun sila?

I'm worried kasi I think adventure in the future will have to change looks and engine.... baka next year na nangyayari...

Di ba old-model na rin ang engine ng croswind xl ?

8. Join Date
    May 2006

I'm worried kasi I think adventure in the future will have to change looks and engine.... baka next year na nangyayari...

9. Join Date
    Jul 2008
    4D56 and 4JA1 are both old school diesels.

The Adventure GLX has better trim than the base model Crosswind XL.

GX = XL
    GLX = XT

10. Join Date
    Feb 2009
    Quote Originally Posted by Dudee View Post
    they're low end models with no power amenities except power steering.

there's a big chance that the adventure will be replaced soon since it's already an outdated model. one of its rivals, the toyota revo, was replaced by the innova a few years ago and to think that the innova already had a facelift this year.

the first generation crosswind's engine is the same as the current model crosswind.

it really is up to you. do you want to drive an outdated model but with a reliable engine? or do you want to drive in a relatively new model with a very fresh aura.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
BNEW Adventure or ????