New and Used Car Talk Reviews Hot Cars Comparison Automotive Community

The Largest Car Forum in the Philippines

Page 3 of 8 FirstFirst 1234567 ... LastLast
  1. Join Date
    Aug 2010
    i do believe that the ts is from ilo-ilo.

kung magpaapreserve siya ng prosche from port irene, cagayan... magkano kaya ang shipment? so airfare from ilo-ilo-luzon (either clark or naia) then a little more drive or that 12-hour bus ride from manila to tugegarao then 600K for the porsche then drive to manila then ferry to ilo-ilo... hmm... just wondering.

2. Join Date
    Apr 2007
    Quote Originally Posted by guigui View Post

kung magpaapreserve siya ng prosche from port irene, cagayan... magkano kaya ang shipment? so airfare from ilo-ilo-luzon (either clark or naia) then a little more drive or that 12-hour bus ride from manila to tugegarao then 600K for the porsche then drive to manila then ferry to ilo-ilo... hmm... just wondering.
    Pwede naman siguro sir yun i-roro nalang. Ang ticket mo passenger + car. Mas mura siguro yun

Kung pa-ship, medyo mahal siguro. Last year kasi sabi ng Hyundai Cebu sa akin 40K ang shipping ng Tucson from Cebu to Manila.

3. Join Date
    May 2011

On second thought, RORO would be nice to try out the new car.

4. Join Date
    May 2011
    Quote Originally Posted by car_bore View Post
    mustang na yan... kung hindi makaka hintay, I'd go for the yellow shouting car with black stripes on it...
    White would be better.

5. Join Date
    May 2011
    Quote Originally Posted by AgentUlod View Post
    White would be better.
    personal preference... just keep the black stripes!

6. Join Date
    May 2010
    Quote Originally Posted by car_bore View Post
    personal preference... just keep the black stripes!

It's fairly easy to travel from manila down to iloilo via land. i do it twice a year, Manila to Zamboanga pag may inuuwi kaming car.

7. Join Date
    Jul 2011
    Hahaha camaro owns hyundai

8. Join Date
    Jul 2011
    Quote Originally Posted by AgentUlod View Post
    Really can't believe the Gencoupe is losing. Without Bodykits gencoupe sucks.
    sorry for being a badge snob...
    but if not with the large gap of awesomeness between the two... better to tell your friends that you drive a camaro rather than a hyundai... again.... im sorry for being a badge snob

9. Join Date
    Aug 2004
    Badge snobbery in picking Chevy over Hyundai?

That's like saying Jollibee is more upmarket than Chowking. Does not compute.

I mean, I could understand if we were comparing Hyundai to BMW, Mercedes, Audi, Porsche, etcetera...

But Chevrolet... classier than Hyundai?

-

The Camaro does look nice, and amongst the retro-muscle designs, I think it manages to capture the essence of the old car without being panderingly retro (like the Challenger or the older Mustang)... but it's big, heavy and plasticky inside.

The Genesis Coupe's plastics aren't that great, but they're acceptable. Especially considering the V6 AT costs less than a V6 Camry and over a million pesos less than the Camaro... even with the Brembo brakes and the track pack. V6 to V6, it's faster, lighter and driving it doesn't feel like driving a machine-gun emplacement (the worst thing about US macho-styling? The view out sucks).

-

Of course, unless you have the Track Pack, the suspension is a bit too soft for serious hooning. Thus, I'd rather get an MX-5. Fast enough, terrific handling compared to those two behemoths, sleek looks, ***y convertible top... I mean, what girl can resist a topless car?

Ang pagbalik ng comeback...

10. Join Date
    Nov 2010

May surplus din sa Cebu, mas madali kung doon siya bibili!
    Fasten your seatbelt! Or else... Driven To Thrill!

Page 3 of 8 FirstFirst 1234567 ... LastLast
Better Looking Coupe