New and Used Car Talk Reviews Hot Cars Comparison Automotive Community

The Largest Car Forum in the Philippines

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123
  1. Join Date
    Feb 2008
    Quote Originally Posted by blueguy View Post
    please share your reason.... tnx
    Wala nanalo lang talaga si Mr. Wallet sa debate at natalo ako Yung 2007 model laki kasi ng gap ng dalawa yung S version P888,000 while the V version was P817,000 both for A/T. Make no mistake I can buy an S if I wanted 2.0S-L pa nga eh but wala barat talaga ako eh

Siguro yung feeling ko nung nasa showroom ako that time mas na sulitan ako sa V. Kasi that time when I was looking at the car's specs parang pareho lang, tapos yung sumakay ako sa loob mas nagustuhan ko pa yung grey interior ng V kaysa blue interior ng S, the airbag didn't really crossed my mind on the heat of the moment there since di sya tangible.... So ayun sa huli V na nakuha ko...
    Last edited by tidus1203; March 21st, 2008 at 02:44 PM.

2. Join Date
    Mar 2008
    Quote Originally Posted by tidus1203 View Post
    Wala nanalo lang talaga si Mr. Wallet sa debate at natalo ako Yung 2007 model laki kasi ng gap ng dalawa yung S version P888,000 while the V version was P817,000 both for A/T. Make no mistake I can buy an S if I wanted 2.0S-L pa nga eh but wala barat talaga ako eh

ngayon we are talking of P865,000 V vs P914,000 S....laki...dapat nga mas mura ngayon kasi malakas ang peso

3. Join Date
    Feb 2008
    Walang kinalaman yun sa Peso since the Civics are assembled in Laguna naman. And by the way these are Japanese cars, while the peso has strengthen against the USD the Japanese Yen has really strengthened even more against the USD. The Peso is not strong, the USD is pathetic

4. Join Date
    Mar 2008
    Walang kinalaman yun sa Peso since the Civics are assembled in Laguna naman. And by the way these are Japanese cars, while the peso has strengthen against the USD the Japanese Yen has really strengthened even more against the USD. The Peso is not strong, the USD is pathetic

Yes locally assembled, but the parts...anyway thanks sa mga replies...

I need more more By the way, the price I posted came from the price list of Honda Cars Cebu...dagdag P20K from the std rate sa website ng Honda Cars Makati
    Last edited by blueguy; March 21st, 2008 at 03:00 PM. Reason: additional info

5. Join Date
    Mar 2008
    Quote Originally Posted by s_quilicot View Post
    Bro owner din ako ng 9th Gen corolla altis pero i agree with you ..
    Civic ka na ! mas maganda looks than city pero walang airbag ..

ipon ka nalang konti then go for the 1.8 S ..

I've browsed thru the net and I read reviews of the new Altis.. eto link
    http://www.sgcarmart.com/new_cars/ne...?CarCode=10526

Definitely out na si Altis...(Hehe Family name pa naman ng classmate ko nung High School)

6. Join Date
    Feb 2008
    Quote Originally Posted by blueguy View Post
    I've browsed thru the net and I read reviews of the new Altis.. eto link
    http://www.sgcarmart.com/new_cars/ne...?CarCode=10526

Definitely out na si Altis...(Hehe Family name pa naman ng classmate ko nung High School)
    I dunno if the review is biased towards Toyota but indeed the Corolla is not good value for money that I have to agree with ika nga ng isang reviewer doon OLD WINE IN A NEW BOTTLE....

Mahal ata dyan sa inyo sa Cebu compared to Manila, bakit ganun?

7. Join Date
    Mar 2008
    I dunno if the review is biased towards Toyota but indeed the Corolla is not good value for money that I have to agree with ika nga ng isang reviewer doon OLD WINE IN A NEW BOTTLE....

Mahal ata dyan sa inyo sa Cebu compared to Manila, bakit ganun?
    Well the reviews for Vios are better...

Shipment cost I think... sana flat rate na lang sila considering that Honda Cars Cebu is also owned by Honda Cars Makati...

8. Join Date
    May 2005
    Between the two choices, I will definitely go for the civic 1.8V dahil bigger engine, bigger body and not to forget the civic's cockpit is like an Arcade Video Game, para kang naglalaro ng PS3. Personally, if you go under financing, you will not feel any difference if you settle for the 1.8S A/T. Best Value talaga yun 1.8S if you compute for the parts they added in the 2008 model compared to the 2007 1.8S (Don't know about the 1.8V). Fuel Consumption between the 1.8V Civic and City? Maybe the 1.5 City shall have a 1 to 2 km/l advantage utmost. But what counts is if you are behind the wheels running it, then if you choose civic, you will say you did not regret your choice. If you choose City, you will say at least mas matipid sa gas, since konti lang ang tipid, I should have settled for the civic with a financing scheme na di ko ma feel ang mahal. Hehehe, no offense to others, Peace !!!!

9. Join Date
    Dec 2010
    tatanong lang ako kung sang branch mas ok kumuha ng honda unit??

10. Join Date
    Dec 2010
    sang branch nang honda maganda kumuha ng unit dito sa qc?

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123
Which is better Honda City 1.5V CVT or Civic 1.8V AT?