New and Used Car Talk Reviews Hot Cars Comparison Automotive Community

The Largest Car Forum in the Philippines

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast
  1. Join Date
    Jan 2008
    kahit anong factors bro....dami ksi tlaga factors na pwede iconsider eh, kng ano sa tingin nyo na factor na nakakangat sa iba...for ex. engine performance..mas ok ba ang engine performance ng brand na to kesa sa iba...or sa tingin mo eh mas mganda ang hatak ng engine ng chosen brand mo....mga ganun.any factors will do mga sir bsta...kng ano sa experience or tingin nyo ang mas reliable or matibay na brand.thanks and pasensya na kng nguluhan kayo.....peace.

2. Join Date
    Oct 2002
    None of the above choices...

Nuff said.

3. Join Date
    Oct 2002
    Quote Originally Posted by rjblaumitsu31 View Post
    i know that there's weaknesses and strenght in every brand of car...but what im trying to say is which is better among the 4 car brands that i mentioned,coz even if all of this manufacturers have their own weaknesses..still theres a better brand/manufacturer when it comes with overall performance.
    i don't think you got my first question which is:
    "better in what terms?"

example:

a) better acceleration
    b) better engine
    c) better suspension
    d) better resale value
    e) better interiors
    f) better fuel consumption
    g) better technology
    h) better stock sound setup

4. Join Date
    Aug 2006
    If you have seen Al Gore's presentations/movie of "An Inconvient Truth -A Global Warming"....

Toyota is the leading because it is making more and more fuel efficient cars.

5. Join Date
    Jan 2006
    Here, Nissan tends to have the sportiest image. Toyota and Honda are regarded as having the best build quality and reliability. Mazda has a sporty image as well. But, it plays second fiddle to Nissan bigtime. Mitsubishi..,... has been regarded as an also-rans aside from the Evo and maybe the new Lancer. Subaru..... I'm not sure why it isn't more popular than it should. They make nice, tough cars. But, the lack of a V6 or bigger engine may be the culprit. Not everyone is drawn to a 4-cylinder car, even a turbocharged one. Many people regard V6 and bigger NA engines as part of refinement, including me. . Turbo-4's still has an image of being expensive on maintenance.

Both Toyota and Honda haven't had a turbocharged/supercharged car in their lineups for a very long time and yet, they're the top 2 Japanese car makers in the U.S. Even Nissan keeps the use of forced induction to a mimimum. All 3 also limit the use of AWD. Coincidence?

6. Join Date
    Dec 2007
    Quote Originally Posted by rjblaumitsu31 View Post
    Which is better among the 4 japanese car brands...is it toyota, mitsubishi, honda or nissan??base in overall performance. And is it true that among the 4 jap brands nissan is in the last spot, bec. some are saying that when you buy a second hand nissan the price is kinda lower compare with the 3 jap brands coz nissan cars is faster to depreciate in value.(btw For nissan owners pls don't get mad,if it's not true...then nice to know that).just curious bout this one.Thanks in advance.
    Sir ang so called BIG 3 Japanese auto makers world wide are Toyota, Nissan and Honda... may thread yan dito pitting the Jap big 3 vs. Euro and American big 3. Dito kc kakaiba. ha ha ha.. heres the link http://tsikot.yehey.com/forums/showthread.php?t=46075

7. Join Date
    Jan 2008
    Honda. Gusto ko ang makina nila kasi hindi sirain.

8. Join Date
    Aug 2007
    Pag sa Luxury sedans eh Toyota Lexus..... Walang maitatapat ang Honda, Nissan and Mitsubishi dito or kahit sino pa Japanese brand...

Pag Sports Car eh sympre Nissan GTR....

Pag Compact Sedan eh Honda Civic.....

Pag Crossover eh CRV...... (Ok yung Rav 4 pero hindi yun ngayon. Overpriced na and sobrang laki pa)

Sa apat na yan eh lamang ang toyota dahil sa Lexus.....Pero hindi nalalayo ang Honda
    Last edited by suv; February 3rd, 2008 at 01:01 AM.

9. Join Date
    Jan 2008
    Quote Originally Posted by Chelsea_318 View Post
    Sir ang so called BIG 3 Japanese auto makers world wide are Toyota, Nissan and Honda... may thread yan dito pitting the Jap big 3 vs. Euro and American big 3. Dito kc kakaiba. ha ha ha.. heres the link http://tsikot.yehey.com/forums/showthread.php?t=46075

thanks for ur reply bro....btw ganyan din ba trend dto sa pinas??and i did not made this thread asking about the so called big 3, i just want to know other's opinion regarding kng anong car brand ang tingin or experience nila na mas reliable/matibay...yung hindi sirain sa 4 jap car brands that i mentioned, and sa second question ko regarding sa nissan....i'm just asking bro if it's true or not.

10. Join Date
    Aug 2007
    Quote Originally Posted by Jun aka Pekto View Post
    Here, Nissan tends to have the sportiest image. Toyota and Honda are regarded as having the best build quality and reliability. Mazda has a sporty image as well. But, it plays second fiddle to Nissan bigtime. Mitsubishi..,... has been regarded as an also-rans aside from the Evo and maybe the new Lancer. Subaru..... I'm not sure why it isn't more popular than it should. They make nice, tough cars. But, the lack of a V6 or bigger engine may be the culprit. Not everyone is drawn to a 4-cylinder car, even a turbocharged one. Many people regard V6 and bigger NA engines as part of refinement, including me. . Turbo-4's still has an image of being expensive on maintenance.

Both Toyota and Honda haven't had a turbocharged/supercharged car in their lineups for a very long time and yet, they're the top 2 Japanese car makers in the U.S. Even Nissan keeps the use of forced induction to a mimimum. All 3 also limit the use of AWD. Coincidence?
    Sir can you school me kung bakit yung top 3 eh bihira ang AWD?

and bakit sa Subaru eh puro AWD?

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast
Which is better among the 4 jap car brands??