New and Used Car Talk Reviews Hot Cars Comparison Automotive Community

The Largest Car Forum in the Philippines

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast
  1. Join Date
    Jan 2008
    Which is better among the 4 japanese car brands...is it toyota, mitsubishi, honda or nissan??base in overall performance. And is it true that among the 4 jap brands nissan is in the last spot, bec. some are saying that when you buy a second hand nissan the price is kinda lower compare with the 3 jap brands coz nissan cars is faster to depreciate in value.(btw For nissan owners pls don't get mad,if it's not true...then nice to know that).just curious bout this one.Thanks in advance.

2. Join Date
    Oct 2003
    para sa akin Daihatsu! hehe

3. Join Date
    Sep 2007
    Di lang limited sa 4 ang jap brands bro, meron pang suzuki, subaru, mazda (ford). Toyota still is the biggest tho. If i were to choose it would be subaru or suzuki (biased ako e hehehe).

4. Join Date
    Feb 2007
    In the US:
    1. Toyota
    2. Honda
    3. Nissan
    4. Other Jap brands

Toyota owned brands (other than self): Scion and Lexus. Distant relatives: Subaru and Diahatsu

Honda owned brand(other than self): Acura

Nissan owned brand(other than self): Infiniti

5. Join Date
    Jan 2008
    Quote Originally Posted by mazingerZ View Post
    Di lang limited sa 4 ang jap brands bro, meron pang suzuki, subaru, mazda (ford). Toyota still is the biggest tho. If i were to choose it would be subaru or suzuki (biased ako e hehehe).

Thnaks for your reply mazingerZ....btw i know that there are other jap car brands bro but im only referring to those 4 brands.

6. Join Date
    Sep 2007
    Roger on that bro. No worries

7. Join Date
    Oct 2002
    Quote Originally Posted by rjblaumitsu31 View Post
    Which is better among the 4 japanese car brands...is it toyota, mitsubishi, honda or nissan??base in overall performance. And is it true that among the 4 jap brands nissan is in the last spot, bec. some are saying that when you buy a second hand nissan the price is kinda lower compare with the 3 jap brands coz nissan cars is faster to depreciate in value.(btw For nissan owners pls don't get mad,if it's not true...then nice to know that).just curious bout this one.Thanks in advance.
    i cannot get your question.. better in what terms?
    and with regards to nissan, having it with a not so good resale value means it is not good. it was always discussed here sa tsikot.

all of these companies/cars have their own strengths and weaknesses. walang perfect dyan.

8. Join Date
    Jan 2008
    Quote Originally Posted by 1D4LV View Post
    i cannot get your question.. better in what terms?
    and with regards to nissan, having it with a not so good resale value means it is not good. it was always discussed here sa tsikot.

all of these companies/cars have their own strengths and weaknesses. walang perfect dyan.

i know that there's weaknesses and strenght in every brand of car...but what im trying to say is which is better among the 4 car brands that i mentioned,coz even if all of this manufacturers have their own weaknesses..still theres a better brand/manufacturer when it comes with overall performance.

9. Join Date
    Sep 2007
    Siguro sir if could cite a particular example (not limited to a particular car produced by the manufacturer). Say research and development, design ?

10. Join Date
    Oct 2007
    Madaming factors sir. Specify siguro. Fanbois! Dumugin na tong thread na to!

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast
Which is better among the 4 jap car brands??