New and Used Car Talk Reviews Hot Cars Comparison Automotive Community

The Largest Car Forum in the Philippines

Page 1 of 4 1234 LastLast
  1. Join Date
    Dec 2005
    Good morning,
    We are planning to buy new SUV.. alin ba sa mga choices ko ang the best? RAV4? crv or x-trail... I have 3 kids... 2 yaya's at present I am driving a 2002 vx 200 revo..medyo compact be ang mga gusto ko compare sa revo ko ngyn? maraming salamat... and have a meaningful Lenten Season to all....

2. Join Date
    May 2005
    Try the 2006 RAV4. Its a bit bigger than the current CRV and it looks promising. Downside is the waiting again. If you can put up with that then get the RAV4 now! :D

3. Join Date
    Nov 2002
    para sa akin rav4 06, though medyo pricey

4. Join Date
    Oct 2005
    RAV4 is ok. But do have a look at the CRV.

5. Join Date
    Oct 2002
    Rav 4.

6. Join Date
    Dec 2005
    thanks for your replies...Rav4 is also my 1st choice...also it is ok on my case because toyota alabng. is willing to trade-in my vx200 with their 2006 rav4..

7. Join Date
    Jan 2004
    kaya lang according to toyota alabang, ang allocation ng rav4 nila now is only one unit per month... so if you're planning to get one, you should have placed your reservation by now

8. Join Date
    Nov 2005
    I would reco Rav4, if you're choosing among the current brand new offerings of the 3.

9. Join Date
    Aug 2004
    Hold on... 3 kids, 2 yayas... and (I'm guessing) your wife? Seven people? That won't fit into any of the above choices... not even the CRV (the seven seater model has been dropped).

Your best choice (at a reasonable price) would be a Mitsubishi Grandis, the incoming Zinger or the Innova. The Innova and the Zinger are new generation AUVs, so, though they look pretty good, they're still AUVs.

In the Innova's case, it's stiff-riding compared to CUVs and cars, but okay compared to the Revo. And it drives a lot better than the Revo, with a more athletic engine and above average handling (for an AUV). The best value-for-money is the E variant... too bad it doesn't come with the gas engine.

Ang pagbalik ng comeback...

10. Join Date
    Sep 2005
    i agree... mini van na kailanagan mo bro paradi masikip. good luck!

Page 1 of 4 1234 LastLast
Best SUV ,,RAV4, CRV,X-trail...