New and Used Car Talk Reviews Hot Cars Comparison Automotive Community

The Largest Car Forum in the Philippines

Page 3 of 7 FirstFirst 1234567 LastLast
  1. Join Date
    Dec 2005
    something that will take me pretty much anywhere quickly and safely.
    something that will put a smile on my face whenever i drive it.
    something that will fit 4 of my buddies and their equipments comfortably.
    something that will not embarass me if i decide to engage on a stop light encounter.
    something that is easy to modify if i want to make it quicker, faster and more agile.
    something that will tow at least 2000 lbs.
    something that is cheap to insure.

wait...i'm driving one already!

2. Join Date
    May 2006
    Anything fast enough to run with an Impreza on the highway when I'm driving alone or comfortable/spacious enough for my family of 5 is I think the best ride for me.

a subaru right?impreza or forester?

for me kung mix comfort(kung tinatamad ko maddrive) and drivability(kung ako magddrive), a 4wd delica spacegear royal exceed

pero sa rvr parin ako...

4. Join Date
    Mar 2005
    Quote Originally Posted by Dudee
    Would your best ride give you the best comfort?...

Without limitations... what vehicle you think would give you the BEST COMFORT Ride (kayo po ang driver ha)?

kung best ride and best comfort, tama si *jun. mini-van or mid-size van. and syempre gasoline-powered. diesel vans are not fulfilling if you step on the accelerator. not that soft and not that gratifying sa foot effort. plus para ka may pansan sa likod na nagpapabagal sa iyo.

siguro yun bago previa ang sarap manehuhin. and also the chryslers since sila naman ang nagpasimula ng mini-van body. imagine automated sliding doors and all-powered captain seats from front to third row. saraaapp!!!!
    the venture is also so comfortable to drive. I always refer to it as my cabin-pressure drive around Manila and my passengers couldn't agree more. kapag sakay ko nga mga employees ko ginagawang bahay yun likod sa sobrang relax sa pagkaupo.

5. Join Date
    Jul 2005
    I'm pretty happy with my current ride.

It's fast and agile, but not terribly uncomfortable to ride. It's aggressive, but also refined. 2 doors, but four seats and a full size trunk. Racing seats, but in leather. Luxury and practicality, but an engine that will give most cars a run for their money. Not too big, but plenty of room.

Yes, my M3 is perfect for me.

Of course, if money was no limit, I would get me an Aston Martin. :P

6. Join Date
    Aug 2005
    Pick Up ako.. kahit auto pa lng ako ngayun basta in the near future pick talaga.. naka high lift setup with a big tires..

7. Join Date
    Jan 2006
    Quote Originally Posted by oldblue
    kung best ride and best comfort, tama si *jun. mini-van or mid-size van. and syempre gasoline-powered. diesel vans are not fulfilling if you step on the accelerator. not that soft and not that gratifying sa foot effort. plus para ka may pansan sa likod na nagpapabagal sa iyo.

siguro yun bago previa ang sarap manehuhin. and also the chryslers since sila naman ang nagpasimula ng mini-van body. imagine automated sliding doors and all-powered captain seats from front to third row. saraaapp!!!!
    the venture is also so comfortable to drive. I always refer to it as my cabin-pressure drive around Manila and my passengers couldn't agree more. kapag sakay ko nga mga employees ko ginagawang bahay yun likod sa sobrang relax sa pagkaupo.
    A fully-optioned Toyota Sienna or Honda Odyssey would rock. The new Hyundai Entourage would be a close second behind them. The Nissan Quest looks too weird. The Chryslers a bit underpowered for their weight.

But, captain's chairs are the most comfy for those 16+ hour road trips. The arm rests help a lot. I do get jealous though when the rest of the family are watching a movie, having fun, and sleeping while I'm stuck driving.

I do have to be extra careful driving whenever my wife reclines the back cushion of the rear seat all the way flat and lays out a sleeping bag and pillows. We're not really supposed to do that for safety's sake. But, my wife did it every time. My daughter can lie fully stretched out when the middle captain's chair is reclined all the way back. I can also recline the driver captain's chair back, but not too far back because I'd fall asleep if it's too comfortable.

8. Join Date
    Nov 2005
    How often do you go on a 16+ hour road trip? If I was going on something that long I would get a rental and abuse that instead of my own vehicle. But for everyday use I would take my Xterra or GSR. The X is big enough for when I need to have passengers and the GSR is for when I want to save some gas.

9. Join Date
    May 2006
    Aren't Mini Van the same like AUV (revo, adventure)?

I heard a lot of people love the ride of CAMRY

10. Join Date
    Nov 2005
    Minivans are usually front drive and have better suspension. AUV usually have live axle using leaf spring suspension in the rear and are rear drive. The seating in a minivan is better than AUV and the build quality also tends to be better with the minivan.

Page 3 of 7 FirstFirst 1234567 LastLast
Best Ride For You....