New and Used Car Talk Reviews Hot Cars Comparison Automotive Community

The Largest Car Forum in the Philippines

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast
  1. Join Date
    Mar 2006
    And the Strada isnt just tough enough. Its more than enough!
    iam3739.com

2. Join Date
    Jun 2007
    For me, it's the mitsu pick-up kung crd-i na ung diesel engine nya if not, it will be hilux with the 3.0 diesel engine.

3. Join Date
    Jun 2007
    Tanong ko lang, are you planning to get a pick-up or are you just getting an opinion survey? If you are planning to buy one, I think mas matutulungan ka ng mga tsikoters kung ile-lay down mo kung ano hanap mo sa pick-up. Otherwise, panay individual preferences ang makukuha mo, wherein the one who posted their choice may have a different set of criteria for the question that you posed. Just my two cents worth.

BTW, I’m a proud and satisfied owner of a new 3.2L strada, so obvious na ang sagot ko sa tanong mo.

4. Join Date
    Jan 2007
    After watching Top Gear's polar challenge special, and having a look over at arctictrucks.com my vote can only go to the Hilux.

5. Join Date
    Jun 2007
    Quote Originally Posted by Dr.Kamiya View Post

Kung ganito ang ilalabas ng Toyota dito sa halagang abot kaya, ibabasura ko na ang strada ko, hehehe. Ganda ng Hilux na to. Nice pic, Dr.Kamiya.

6. Join Date
    Oct 2002
    If ride is a priority, and with pickups i assure you that it should be, then go for the strada!

7. Join Date
    Jun 2006
    [ame="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ILDbM14hdj4"]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ILDbM14hdj4[/ame]

[SIZE="5"]Toyota Hilux[/SIZE]

8. Join Date
    Jun 2007
    ill go for the hilux..it has the same undercarriage as the toyota tacoma and tundra..as for the engine a little tuning could enhance its power ratings,,european hilux d4d 3.0L has 177hp..also mods and accessories are available since it shares the suspension of tacoma..

9. Join Date
    Oct 2002
    strada
    1. proven 4m41 engine
    2. LSD
    3. not bone jarring ride...

10. Join Date
    Sep 2007
    I remember the july 2007 Top Gear magazine covered a comparison between the Hilux, Strada, and Ranger. If I remember right, the Ranger was the best for Off-road use and came standard with a LSD. The Strada is the truck "for city slicker and semi-off-road enthusiast." "The Hilux has the best balance in terms of handling and ride quality."

If you ask me, I'll pick the Hilux as my first choice, the Strada as my second choice, and Ranger as my third choice..

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast
Best Pick-up Available '07 ??