New and Used Car Talk Reviews Hot Cars Comparison Automotive Community

The Largest Car Forum in the Philippines

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123
  1. Join Date
    Sep 2007
    how bout isuzu pickups? isnt DMAX great?

2. Join Date
    Mar 2006
    The cheapest truck of them all with the lowest producing CRD-i engine.

The most favorable by Mr. B**** G*****!
    iam3739.com

3. Join Date
    Jun 2007
    LSD lng kulang sa hilux,,but for around 15-20k yuo can get an LSD for the hilux,from 20-30K locking rear diff..if still not contented with the hilux's power,yuo can get a good ecu upgrade and a boost cooler,sa ride the theres a spring from rancho,skyjacker,downey and other suspension tuners..

4. Join Date
    Jul 2007
    I also plan to get a pickup soon and my choice now is the hilux.

sorry kung OT.
    I'm interested diyan sa LSD ng hilux... saan ba makakakuha? Pwede bang kumuha ng cheapest variant nito na 4x2 tapos lagyan ng LSD?

5. Join Date
    Feb 2007
    Toyota Hilux 3.0 D4d 4x4. Its powerful, tough, and its a Toyota.

6. Join Date
    Oct 2006
    there are only 2 brands that i trust when it comes to diesel..MITSUBISHI AND ISUZU.

7. Join Date
    Jun 2007
    *juntzo..
    weve already done some mods on 2wd hilux and to make it look like a 4x4 variant,as for the LSD we have also installed it on them as part of the off-road look package incase they wanted some performance handling on slippery roads,as for the engine on the 2wd hilux we also can upgrade the power by ecu upgrade,boost cooler(water/meth injection)..for less than the amount of 4wd variant and yuo get the looks of it and also the power..it is worth having 2wd and upgrade it.

8. Join Date
    Jul 2007
    Quote Originally Posted by lytspid View Post
    *juntzo..
    weve already done some mods on 2wd hilux and to make it look like a 4x4 variant,as for the LSD we have also installed it on them as part of the off-road look package incase they wanted some performance handling on slippery roads,as for the engine on the 2wd hilux we also can upgrade the power by ecu upgrade,boost cooler(water/meth injection)..for less than the amount of 4wd variant and yuo get the looks of it and also the power..it is worth having 2wd and upgrade it.
    Thanks. I don't really care about the 4x4 look. I only need the LSD for my not so frequent trips to the farm.

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123
Best Pick-up Available '07 ??