New and Used Car Talk Reviews Hot Cars Comparison Automotive Community

The Largest Car Forum in the Philippines

Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast
  1. Join Date
    Aug 2004
    I agree with redorange, best and cheapest don't always go together.

Cheapest? You can get a 70's Corolla or Lancer for just about 25,000 pesos. If you're a handy mechanic and know how to pop out dents and apply paint, repair cost should be minimal.

You can also get a 90's midsize car for just 50,000... just look for a Daewoo.

Best car? 95 Lancruiser VX? But secondhand prices are godawfully high.

Opinions may vary.

Ang pagbalik ng comeback...

2. Join Date
    Sep 2006
    best & cheapest car yung honda jazz i-DSI ko 2005 .... na inangkin ko sa tatay ko.

3. Join Date
    Oct 2005
    what's the deal with cars from bataan? ganun ba talagang ka-mura? anu-anong mga kotse yun? JDM 2ndhands like in Subic?

4. Join Date
    Sep 2005
    Ano meron sa Bataan? Nga pala, part of Subic Base is Bataan.

5. Join Date
    Oct 2004
    Owner Jeep Built to your spec(budget).

:fly:

6. Join Date
    Aug 2005
    it depends sa budget mo dre
    you can look for cars with 1300cc or 1500cc para di gaanong malakas sa fuel consumption. but still, you have to check yung condition ng car. mga pang-ilalim,engine,so forth.

7. Join Date
    Aug 2004
    let us know your budget first para ma trim down natin mga choices.

8. Join Date
    Jun 2006
    your budget will actually fit your description of what is the best and cheapest car

9. Join Date
    Nov 2002
    Best and cheapest car? I don't think there's such a vehicle.

When it comes to 2nd hand, it's not about the list price only. Consider the cost of maintenance, repair and for everyday, fuel consumption. Take a 92 Sentra ECCS for instance. It's the cheapest 1.6 fuel-injected car you can buy today. But Nissan parts are more expensive. Sure, a Corolla of the same age and variant is tens of thousands pricier, but taking care of it is cheaper and less of a headache. You also get a better-looking car, with equal if not better performance and fuel efficiency.

So in this category, the Sentra has the best value, but the Corolla is the best overall. I hope you get the picture.

forgot:

kia sephia(sephiaII ang imported)...ung pinalitan ng kia rio(gen.1). yan sulit at kotseng-kotse.

Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast
Best and cheapest car.