New and Used Car Talk Reviews Hot Cars Comparison Automotive Community

The Largest Car Forum in the Philippines

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast
  1. Join Date
    May 2007
    im planning to buy a 2nd hand car 300k max budget
    2002 and up model
    toyota and honda prefer ko para mabilis din ibenta
    plan ko din ibenta yung car next year pag lumabas na yung fortuner na inaantay ko.

any suggestions ?
    thanks in advance =)

2. Join Date
    Mar 2008
    i'd get the car that seemed most well-cared for. it'll probably give you less headaches in the few months you'll use it, even if more expensive by a few thousand cheeses..
    also, it would seem toyota still attracts more buyers than any other..
    Last edited by dr. d; August 27th, 2012 at 07:41 PM.

3. Join Date
    Apr 2008
    What type of car do you prefer? For a nice and dependable car, I'd suggest you get either the Altis or ES Civic with the lowest mileage and best condition that will fit your budget.

4. Join Date
    May 2007
    actually ang pasok sa budget are 1st gen rav4, 2005 civic and altis.
    parang sa civic pinaka wise bilin eh, pero mas gusto ko yun 2006 na civic yun bilog un ilaw sa likod yun nga lang asa 400plus siya

5. Join Date
    Jan 2006
    I was in the same state a few months ago. I was really looking at an ES Civic (2001-2005), Toyota Altis, and Lancer MX Cedia. However, I ended up with a 6th gen Accord (1998-2002) and spent the rest on accessories, upgrades, and parts replacement. Midsize cars have less mileage compared to compact cars of the same age. Despite its higher FC, midsize cars are more comfortable and they handle better on the road. My daily driver used to be a Honda City but after I got the Accord, I preferred it more 'coz I don't feel cramped, it rides better, and I have enough power when I feel like letting it rip on SLEX or Skyway. If you feel like the stock power ain't enough, for a few thousand pesos more, you can get a 6th gen Accord with an upgraded H22A engine (200hp).

6. Join Date
    Aug 2012
    Quote Originally Posted by cjt23 View Post
    im planning to buy a 2nd hand car 300k max budget
    2002 and up model
    toyota and honda prefer ko para mabilis din ibenta
    plan ko din ibenta yung car next year pag lumabas na yung fortuner na inaantay ko.

any suggestions ?
    thanks in advance =)
    medyo OT, pero ano yun fortuner na inaantay mong lumabas next year?

is it the 2013 Fortuner?

would there be a 2013 Fortuner?

7. Join Date
    May 2007
    *egan -how much bili mo sa accord ?
    *steer - yup meron daw talaga lalabs eh, actually first choice ko is ranger, then nabalitaan ko yung spec-up ng toyota hilux nd fortuner, then nakausap ko friend ko na SA na nxt year 2013 last quarter lalabas all-new ng toyota, so nag decide ako mag wait na lang and buy muna ng 2nd hand car na mabebenta ko next year

8. Join Date
    Jan 2006
    I spent less than 300k on the 2001 Accord VTi-L I got. This includes all the repairs, updated headunit, 17" mags and tires, and others since I acquired it. Bihira naman na makakuha ka ng 2nd hand unit na wala ka na talaga aayusin kasi parts break down over time so you have to do some repairs or replace parts as soon as you start using the car. Try looking around and maybe you can find a good deal of sorts. Pero kung hanap mo ay kotse na ibebenta mo rin after a year or so, best bet would be a Civic ES since compact cars retain a higher resale value compared to midsize cars.

9. Join Date
    Oct 2011
    lots of pre owned car to choose from at that price range.

10. Join Date
    Oct 2002
    an altis would be nice and pasok sa budget mo....

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast