New and Used Car Talk Reviews Hot Cars Comparison Automotive Community

The Largest Car Forum in the Philippines

Page 4 of 8 FirstFirst 12345678 LastLast
  1. Join Date
    Apr 2008
    You'd be able to get a newer Sentra as compared to an Altis with the same budget. Both make pretty much the same amount of power on paper, though I do believe the Altis is more fuel efficient. Check out both in person to get a feel of what you'd like more.

The best kind of 2nd hand buy is the sort where you buy from someone you know. If you are convinced that the Focus is a good buy and you really do like the car, why not? If it's the gas version though, don't expect much in terms of fuel efficiency.

2. Join Date
    Feb 2016
    Thank you all for taking time giving your expert opinions. [emoji106]🏽[emoji108]🏼

3. Join Date
    Feb 2016
    Before I really wanted a civic sir body. I have friends who has stock unit & up to now but.. I noticed every now and then they always have their engines checked by their mechanic. And I don't like that scenario. My previous unit kasi na vios 06 model only gets to check by our mechanic during PMS. I hve never experienced major engine priblems with it. Reason I wanted the sentra is the space and ac system tlaga.

4. Join Date
    Apr 2017
    same boat as ts, my choices are, vios, sentra, rio, mazda 3. ano mas okay sa mga yan? 200k budget din po pero baka kaya pa itaas. first family car namin.

5. Join Date
    Apr 2008
    I'd go for the Vios. With your budget, 1st gen ang pasok. Matipid dahil magaan di tulad ng 3rd gen ang bigat na. Though you'd have to live with the cramped interior. Durability and reliability are already given, with the taxi industry's glowing stamp of approval.

Sent from my SM-G900I using Tapatalk

6. Join Date
    Apr 2017
    Quote Originally Posted by GTi View Post
    I'd go for the Vios. With your budget, 1st gen ang pasok. Matipid dahil magaan di tulad ng 3rd gen ang bigat na. Though you'd have to live with the cramped interior. Durability and reliability are already given, with the taxi industry's glowing stamp of approval.

1st gens are what year range sir?

7. Join Date
    Apr 2008
    Quote Originally Posted by kelvinblank14 View Post
    1st gens are what year range sir?
    Siguro mga 2003-2007

8. Join Date
    Apr 2017
    Quote Originally Posted by GTi View Post
    Siguro mga 2003-2007

noted sir. ganyan nga lang nakikita kong pwede sa budget. btw, may nakita akong nissan xtrail 2004. okay pa kaya yun for 250k?

9. Join Date
    Feb 2012
    Quote Originally Posted by kelvinblank14 View Post
    noted sir. ganyan nga lang nakikita kong pwede sa budget. btw, may nakita akong nissan xtrail 2004. okay pa kaya yun for 250k?
    Sama ka ng mechanic sir pag decided kana, ok naman xtrail magiging madalas ka lang sa gasolinahan knowing xtrail is malakas sa gas.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

10. Join Date
    Apr 2017
    Quote Originally Posted by erdiedizon View Post
    Sama ka ng mechanic sir pag decided kana, ok naman xtrail magiging madalas ka lang sa gasolinahan knowing xtrail is malakas sa gas.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    very tempting kasi yung nakita ko, 2004 xtrail kaya lang gas saka out of budget din naman hehe. lancer 2007 mx at for 200k vs vios 2007j?

Page 4 of 8 FirstFirst 12345678 LastLast