New and Used Car Talk Reviews Hot Cars Comparison Automotive Community

The Largest Car Forum in the Philippines

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast
  1. Join Date
    Aug 2007
    Quote Originally Posted by carlo_41786 View Post
    Where is Mitsubishi? isnt it included in the competition/war?(JAPAN)? isn't it that competitive at all?
    Dude, one of our favorite good ol' Jap brand Mitsu is not included in the so called Big 3 Japanese Automakers. I believe Mitsu would be the 4th Jap big boy though..

Actually, these Big 3 Euro, Am, and Jap auto brands are based on on their iron grip on the always competitive automotive wallstreet industry in terms of market share WORLDWIDE.

2. Join Date
    Jan 2008
    Quote Originally Posted by dhel View Post
    First of all Happy New Year! I kinda reminded about this topic during our recent celebration of the "Three Kings" this holiday season. So, here it guy's one of the most highly debated topic among auto heads worldwide.

Which of the ff. BIG 3 Automobile Manufacturers would you choose and why?

A.) The Big Three European Car Makers
    Volkswagen, Daimler AG and Renault

B.) The Big Three American Car Makers
    General Motors, Ford and Chrysler

C.) The Big Three Japanese Car Makers
    Toyota, Nissan and Honda

eto pipiliin ko

A. Daimler AG
    B. Ford
    C. Honda

3. Join Date
    Jan 2006
    From my buying history......

Pontiac
    Nissan
    Plymouth
    Ford
    Dodge
    Hyundai

4 out of 6 are US makes. I have no qualms about buying US makes in US soil. Overseas? Maybe not. Here? Definitely. If we do head for a recession, my next vehicle will definitely be a US make. All my objectivity go out the window in times of hardship.

For now though.....We're still thinking of buying either a Toyota or Honda minivan.
    Last edited by Jun aka Pekto; January 11th, 2008 at 05:18 AM.

4. Join Date
    Jun 2007
    If I had the money, I'll go with the cars available in the European theatre.

It takes too long for the new models, as well as new technologies, to arrive in our country.

5. Join Date
    Feb 2007
    Hmmm... It would be the big 3 japanese for me, I tried and tested all of them namely nissan, honda and toyota.. quality is the best! Then followed by the euros.

6. Join Date
    Jun 2006
    based from experience, pagdating sa customer service experience and product quality Toyota/Lexus ako. pagdating sa ease of maintenance/repairs Ford/GM ako. fyi: i've had the worst customer service experiences with Ford's service dept.

7. Join Date
    Dec 2007
    First choice are the big 3 japs bec. of honda and nissan!
    2nd choice big 3 americans bec. ford and gm
    3rd the euro snobs.

8. Join Date
    Nov 2006
    Ummm let's see... I guess the first choice would be the Japs bec. of Toyota... Nissan... and Honda! All are great brands which had served our family locally and internationally (relatives in other parts of the globe).
    Next, would be the euros bec. of volkwagen and lastly, the american brands.

Here's the current situation in terms of Market Share Worldwide...

9. Join Date
    Feb 2008
    The Japs syempre! Nissan bec. of their tuner cars, Honda bec. of their commuter cars civic and crv! Then Euros... sa Americans Ford lang like ko kc yun pa lang drive ko. ha ha

10. Join Date
    Feb 2008
    bias ako.... so honda on letter C!!! hehehe

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast
The Battle Of The 3 Kings! The Big 3 Automobile Makers War!