New and Used Car Talk Reviews Hot Cars Comparison Automotive Community

The Largest Car Forum in the Philippines

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast
  1. Join Date
    Aug 2007
    First of all Happy New Year! I kinda reminded about this topic during our recent celebration of the "Three Kings" this holiday season. So, here it guy's one of the most highly debated topic among auto heads worldwide.

Which of the ff. BIG 3 Automobile Manufacturers would you choose and why?

A.) The Big Three European Car Makers
    Volkswagen, Daimler AG and Renault

B.) The Big Three American Car Makers
    General Motors, Ford and Chrysler

C.) The Big Three Japanese Car Makers
    Toyota, Nissan and Honda

2. Join Date
    Oct 2002
    :war:

3. Join Date
    Jun 2005
    the one who has the best after-sales and the more reliable vehicle...even after years of abuse...(toyota,ikaw ba yun?)

4. Join Date
    Nov 2005
    letter C and pref CBU from jap para talagang orig

5. Join Date
    Jan 2007
    As a customer or as an investor? I tend to think of the poll in terms of investment since you're listing company groups instead of brands.

6. Join Date
    Nov 2006
    Where is Mitsubishi? isnt it included in the competition/war?(JAPAN)? isn't it that competitive at all?

7. Join Date
    Oct 2007
    mitsubishi not part of japan big 3. siempre mas asitg ang germans. achtung!

8. Join Date
    Dec 2007
    TOYOTA is the # 1!! PERIOD!! nobody cant beat the Worlds #1 Auto Manufacturer.

aite, peace.

9. Join Date
    Jun 2007
    Yung Japanese, marami at mura ang sasakyan+parts kung icocompare sa tatlo "dito sa Pinas". Also, reliability is high. Pero, halos pare-pareho lang paglabas mo sa kalsada(except yung sa mga imported kasama na yung Subic cars).

Kung European(CBU from Europe) and American(CBU from US), may sense of "class" and "cut above the rest" among the cars on the street. At siguradong kakaunti lang kayong meron. European cars especially German cars, reliability is a notch higher so is the price. American cars' reliability is suspect and also their FC(Americans love big gasoline engines di man lang marunong magtipid).

Kung point A to B lang at gusto ko may reliability yung car, sa Japanese ako. Kung may pera naman ako sa European o American (pero leaning towards sa Euro kasi nga sa reliability ng American cars). So, it depends kung magkano ang pera ko.

10. Join Date
    Aug 2007
    I guess pareng dhel used the comparison among the BIG 3s coz its really whats happening esp. in other well developed countries, the competition is among the 3 giants vs. fellow 3 giants.

In this, I would choose the Japs and then the Euros...

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast
The Battle Of The 3 Kings! The Big 3 Automobile Makers War!