New and Used Car Talk Reviews Hot Cars Comparison Automotive Community

The Largest Car Forum in the Philippines



Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
Results 1 to 10 of 14
  1. Join Date
    Aug 2011
    Posts
    374
    #1
    2012 Kia Rio or 2012 Hyundai Accent?

    Hyundai Accent:







    Vs.








  2. Join Date
    Jul 2011
    Posts
    447
    #2
    i vote for accent... seen a few nice looking accents with replaced ricer rims....
    looks very good...

  3. Join Date
    May 2010
    Posts
    1,442
    #3
    +1 for accent

  4. Join Date
    Apr 2008
    Posts
    6,236
    #4
    Rio. Very sporty indeed, hope it has the performance to match. The Accent does look good, but I personally prefer the sporty touch over the luxurious touch in smaller cars.

  5. Join Date
    May 2010
    Posts
    2,833
    #5
    The Rio looks like a scaled down version of a VW Scirocco R. It looks good but knowing that it looks almost the same! only thing about the Rio is that it's kinda smiling while the VW looks serious.

    BTT, i'd pick the Accent. Why? it looks so elegant and discreet. Just replace those rims, please.

  6. Join Date
    Apr 2007
    Posts
    21,335
    #6
    Sedan: Accent

    Hatch: Rio FTW!


  7. Join Date
    Apr 2007
    Posts
    21,335
    #7
    Quote Originally Posted by GTi View Post
    Rio. Very sporty indeed, hope it has the performance to match.
    Kaso parang Sportage = Tucson lang yan. Kahit may Dynamax AWD yung Sportage parang wala naman nagbago.

    Yung engine same na 1.6 at 1.4 Gamma. Last week of November 2011 daw ang launching ng Rio..

  8. Join Date
    Apr 2008
    Posts
    6,236
    #8
    Quote Originally Posted by Starex_Gold View Post
    Kaso parang Sportage = Tucson lang yan. Kahit may Dynamax AWD yung Sportage parang wala naman nagbago.

    Yung engine same na 1.6 at 1.4 Gamma. Last week of November 2011 daw ang launching ng Rio..
    Parehong hindi rin sila papasok ng GDi engine at 6 speed transmission tulad ng Hyundai?

  9. Join Date
    Apr 2007
    Posts
    21,335
    #9
    Quote Originally Posted by GTi View Post
    Parehong hindi rin sila papasok ng GDi engine at 6 speed transmission tulad ng Hyundai?
    Palagay ko..

    Sugal yan kung GDi yung 1.6 eh.

  10. Join Date
    Sep 2007
    Posts
    1,773
    #10
    accent mukhang catfish.
    rio mukhang gorilyang galit.

    parehong maganda.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
Based on Looks: 2012 Kia Rio or 2012 Hyundai Accent?