New and Used Car Talk Reviews Hot Cars Comparison Automotive Community

The Largest Car Forum in the Philippines

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
  1. Join Date
    Aug 2004
    There's a 2.0 CVT X-Trail, which is relatively economical and dirves and rides more comfortably than any of the other choices.

And with a 1.5m budget, you can already opt for the cheapest diesel Sorento, which is much more confortable still...

2. Join Date
    Jul 2008
    Quote Originally Posted by niky View Post
    There's a 2.0 CVT X-Trail, which is relatively economical and dirves and rides more comfortably than any of the other choices.

And with a 1.5m budget, you can already opt for the cheapest diesel Sorento, which is much more confortable still...
    Is the 2L CVT out already? I didn't see any announcement regarding it.

For practicality, Montero is a better choice. But if you like a little more luxury, Xtrail is better but matakaw talaga sa gas sa city driving. Yun old 2L Xtrail is still good and for me, rides better than the CVT and much cheaper.

3. Join Date
    Oct 2002
    Quote Originally Posted by earltheworm View Post
    Hi! Newbie here... Our family just sold our old Isuzu Fuego pickup truck and now looking for a replacement. I just want to get your opinion on what to suggest on getting. Say we have a budget for 750k to 1.5m php. Details and comments on specs and actual experiences are greatly appreciated. Thanks!
    MS.
    Btw, abot ba sa budget mo Fort?

4. Join Date
    Sep 2005
    Trailblazer na lang.. bago pa.. matagal din maluma ;)

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
Avanza, XTrail, Crosswind, Adventure or Monterosport