New and Used Car Talk Reviews Hot Cars Comparison Automotive Community

The Largest Car Forum in the Philippines

Page 8 of 8 FirstFirst ... 45678
  1. Join Date
    Mar 2005
    Quote Originally Posted by maverickjazzy View Post
    Ok po ba yung avanza na 1.3J considering its price of 582K and the actual unit? Nakita ko kasi yung display, at all i can say is very bare yung 1.3J and if you look at the interior medyo crappy yung materials na ginamit sa upholstery ng sidings at roof, vinyl yata yung ginamit. Pero considering that this will ride 7 persons comfortably pwede na rin siguro. The 1.5G models are good, but if you have a tight budget would you consider getting the 1.3J. What do you think mga tsikoteers? One more thing, ano po ba fuel consumption nito sa city at highway driving? Thanks.
    if it's a replacement for my L300FB, ok na ok! softer ride kahit wala power options. but I think 5 seater lang yun bare unit.

2. Join Date
    Jun 2006
    1.3J is 7 seater. However, for taxi units, they remove the 3rd row seats. Just a couple of bolts.

3. Join Date
    Jun 2006
    Quote Originally Posted by Psylocke View Post
    Good choice. So what if it's gonna be used for taxi, only an issue for insecure people...
    i admire u sa sinabi mong ito.. ur ryt po.

4. Join Date
    May 2005
    Quote Originally Posted by OTEP View Post
    AFAIK, the 1.3J does not have 3rd row seats standard. Maybe they will make this an option.

Btw, medyo mahal din ang seatbelts and I don't really recommend buying the seats only.

Yes the interior is cheap looking. It is aimed at the fleet/taxi market.
    The base model for consumers like us is the Avanza J, going at Php 582K. It has the third row seats thereby making it a 7 seater.

There is another base Avanza model which is going to be sold for taxi operators and fleets only. It will only be available in color white and will NOT have the third row seats. Php 565K.

Page 8 of 8 FirstFirst ... 45678
avanza vs vios