New and Used Car Talk Reviews Hot Cars Comparison Automotive Community

The Largest Car Forum in the Philippines

Page 1 of 5 12345 LastLast
  1. Join Date
    Feb 2008
    hey guys..i would like to ask u, which car is better for the performance, comfortability, and endurance during long travel time?...

2. Join Date
    Oct 2007
    The bigger, the better bro.

Better nyan, try sitting in sa dalawa (as a driver and a passenger). Nothing beats a first hand experience.

And bias na din ako... i have my Innova

chill...

3. Join Date
    Dec 2005

There is no contest on this query. Innova definitely is the better ride between the two.

Of course, it will depend on your requirement/expectation and your budget. So, if you will be kind enough to share these with the group, then we could probably make a more-informed recommendation.

5303:burp:

4. Join Date
    May 2006
    may comparison na dati ng Avanza vs Innova............ the winner -> INNOVA

closing the thread.....

joke!

feeling mod lang hehehe

5. Join Date
    Dec 2007
    I agree with the above posters... this is not a one-to-one comparison... The Avanza and the Innova cater to different categories and needs... The Innova clearly has a bigger engine (which translates to more power) and is clearly a bigger vehicle (which can seat more passengers and/or carry more cargo)... However, depending on your actual needs (possibly, you're still single and don't expect a lot of passengers and/or cargo most of the time), the Avanza might actually be more suited for you...

6. Join Date
    Jan 2008
    Go to a showroom and try to see for yourself. When I got our Innova a few months back i was fortunate enough to get a first hand look-see and ride of the Avanza. The ride was nothing special, but it will get you from point a to b comfortably. What i didn't like was the lack of sound insulation, u can literally hear a lot of noise through that body shell! But then again, for its price, you can't really expect much.

All the above posts are right, at the end of the day, it will really depend on what you're gonna use the car for. But, personally, i prefer the bigger Innova coz of the available engine options, whether diesel or gas, vs the Avanza that only has displacement choices.

7. Join Date
    Sep 2005
    based on your requirements, innova will be my answer.

ako avanza binili ko because of the budget. :P

8. Join Date
    Sep 2005
    ako avanza din binili ko.. kasi masyado nang mahal yung A/T nang Innova.. i was looking for an A/T that can sit at least 6.. compare mo din 3rd row sitting nang Innova and Avanza.. parang naluluwagan pa ako sa 3rd row nang Avanza..

9. Join Date
    Oct 2007
    I was also in that dilema b4, I chose Avanza for the ff. reasons:
    1. Its a compact vehicle very easy to maneuver especially in Philippine road na napaka narrow and so many obstacles like vendors, tricycle, pedicab, jeepneys, etc. Very easy to park too.
    2. It's fuel efficient imagine 12kpl against 6-7kpl. Almost driving 2 Avanzas in 1 Innova gas. Lalo nat pa grabe ng pa grabe traffic and pa mahal ng pa mahal ang gas.
    3. Very versatile just like owning a car, an AUV, pick-up, and a mini van. Like car because its small you can use it as everyday car. Nakakapagod pag dala mo araw2 malaki. My percent usage is 80% I'm alone in the car.
    4. Its a new series and design, so yung next generation avanza e matagal pa, 5 yrs from now maybe, therefore higher resale value. 4 years na Innova pag may dumating na all new Innova bigla bababa resale ng 1st generation Innova
    5. Most importantly is the price.

Re: Sound Insulation-AFAIK halos lahat ng car wala sound insulator except yung mga hi-end vehicle like mid and full size sedan like camry, accord, benz, bmw, jaguar, mid and full size SUVs like RAV4, Prado, Pajero, Tahoe and luxury vans like E150, Suburban and etc... Kaya sila malalaki bcoz of insulation.

Futuristic din ang design ng avanza. In near future compact na mga vehicle. Di na uso mga naglalakihan SUV bcoz of global warming. Ewan ko ba sa Pinoy ang hilig sa malalaki car. Sa Italy and Japan puro compact na vehicle bcoz of gov't regulation.

10. Join Date
    Feb 2008
    hey, para sa lahat ng nag-post d2...maraming salamat!....medyo na alam ko na ang advantages nung dalawang kotse...

*shadow - thanks sa info bro....yep tama ka, medyo hip na rin ang mga compact car ngaun...yung kahit maliit pero maraming features na bago..

*mqavila - yep i'm single, so better of the avanza...mas mura sya.

but kung titignan ko base dun sa mga paunang message ko, mas pipiliin ko na yun avanza..na try ko na po makasay nito nung isang araw..hehe, na meet nya all my needs..

- once again, thanks sa mga posts bros..

Page 1 of 5 12345 LastLast
Avanza or Innova?...