New and Used Car Talk Reviews Hot Cars Comparison Automotive Community

The Largest Car Forum in the Philippines

Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst 12345
  1. Join Date
    Nov 2008
    it is because of the fleet discount that we have from the company.
    I think you could still ask for discount from the list price as my agent is still checking for additional discount they can give me plus new redesigns are coming in so i think they are now pushing the stocks they have

Quote Originally Posted by _Qwerty_ View Post
    Avanza A/T for only 773T? Is there a 40T discount now?

2. Join Date
    Dec 2005
    Quote Originally Posted by tidus1203 View Post
    Learn manual. And get the Innova J.

Agree here.....

6909:seehearspeak:

3. Join Date
    Nov 2008
    I took the advise..heheheheh....have submitted the application form and will get Innova 2J, polishing of driving skills to follow

Quote Originally Posted by CVT View Post
    Agree here.....

6909:seehearspeak:

4. Join Date
    Feb 2008
    ei...nand2 uli.... yesz..i agree with u guys...hmmm for your family?..cguro kung more than 5 keo and lots of traveling, i would prefer the innova...but if mga 4 lng nmn keo pwde na ang avanza...and for your concern about budget, yes avanza kung yun lng tlga budget mo...if kung may extra ka pa, why not purchase the bigger one(innova)....opinion lng..hehe...

5. Join Date
    Nov 2008
    hi,

im still torn....nung una, ok na ako innova J gas but im still thinking habang di pa napaprocess ung papers ko sa office kaso one of my apprehension coz ako mag dadrive and first timer ako eh manual sya while ung Avanza 1.5 Automatic na sya so kung everyday use, mas ok sya for me but seating capacity pag out of town at kasama family ...innova is okay...another thing, bare lang daw ung innova vs avanza (with central lock w/alarm, fog lights...etc) at ung toyota dealer, advise nya sa akin, mas ok ung avanza....budget wise,pareho sila pasok - after fleet discount, ung innova J, 753 while avanza 1.5 a/t is 768...so cost wise, ung isang part ng mind ko sinasabi get innova....hirap pala pag bibili ng sasakyan...wahhhhh.....ano ba mas mahirap imaintain,me bearing ba pag manual and automatic aside from the ease of driving esp sa mga ignoramus pa magdrive?

Quote Originally Posted by Evo9 View Post
    ei...nand2 uli.... yesz..i agree with u guys...hmmm for your family?..cguro kung more than 5 keo and lots of traveling, i would prefer the innova...but if mga 4 lng nmn keo pwde na ang avanza...and for your concern about budget, yes avanza kung yun lng tlga budget mo...if kung may extra ka pa, why not purchase the bigger one(innova)....opinion lng..hehe...

6. Join Date
    Aug 2008
    Quote Originally Posted by rainbow73 View Post
    hi,
    ano ba mas mahirap imaintain,me bearing ba pag manual and automatic aside from the ease of driving esp sa mga ignoramus pa magdrive?
    Hi Rainbow73. Maintenance-wise, there is no cost difference between manual and automatic tranny for approximately the first 5 years, or 100,000 km, in my experience. But actual maintenance costs will still depend on how you use/abuse your car.

Just follow the prescribed PMS schedules and you should experience no major problems that is out of the ordinary whether it's a manual transmission or automatic transmission that you choose. Pareho lang gastos to maintain either one. HTH.

7. Join Date
    Nov 2008
    hi leonleon, thanks for the info / advise....ill update this forum on what will be my final purchase ... nakakalito lang talaga mamili kc big investment to

Quote Originally Posted by leonleon View Post
    Hi Rainbow73. Maintenance-wise, there is no cost difference between manual and automatic tranny for approximately the first 5 years, or 100,000 km, in my experience. But actual maintenance costs will still depend on how you use/abuse your car.

Just follow the prescribed PMS schedules and you should experience no major problems that is out of the ordinary whether it's a manual transmission or automatic transmission that you choose. Pareho lang gastos to maintain either one. HTH.

8. Join Date
    Feb 2008
    Ito lang masasabi ko for the people who say the Avanza G is more packed than the Innova J. The accessories can be bought later aftermarket. But SPACE and RIDE COMFORT and RIDE STABILITY those can never be bought again.

ako di ako biased.. innova

drove an avanza, mejo nasikipan ako, hehe being 5'11 1/2"

sa innova, relaxed...

pansin ko din parang mas mataas clutch ng avanza sa innova

pero nevertheless.. any car's a good deal.. it'll be just a matter of convenience for the riders and the driver....

Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst 12345
Avanza or Innova?...