New and Used Car Talk Reviews Hot Cars Comparison Automotive Community

The Largest Car Forum in the Philippines

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
  1. Join Date
    Nov 2006
    Quote Originally Posted by vinj View Post
    Has she test driven both?

We have an APV as a service vehicle here at the office and ito ngayon yung favorite car when going out on calls since it's spacious (except if you're the driver or front passenger where the wheel well kinda intrudes on your legroom). Putting bigger/wider tires and rims on the APV helps the stance a bit IMO.
    Actually Im the one driving naman palagi. Her reasoning is that 3 lang naman daw kami and we don't really need that big a space. And she likes the car kasi nga mas maporma un e. Right now kasi our car is a mazda powervan and Im used to big cars or van na din kasi from experience I don't have to worry if I have to get some big things for moving. Ang akin kasi sa APV kahit 3 lang kami o kahit 6-8 kasya talaga kami sa kotse hindi. Pero I admit walang dating ung APV kasi nakita ko ito sa makati yesterday. Baka pag nabihisan na gaganda. Pero I still want the APV.

2. Join Date
    Oct 2002
    I've always liked practical vehicles also. Hindi na ko nag-daily driver na sedan after getting a Kia Besta (ito na ang pinaka walang dating, sa mga walang dating ).

Ang dami kasing limitations ng sedan. Last Sunday lang may binili akong house decor (standing photo frame). Yung sedan pala dala ko. Hindi magkasya sa trunk. Kaya ang nangyari, naka-diagonal sa cabin, sakto lang nakabangga sa dashboard dumaan between the front seats and halos hindi ko masara left rear door.

Si commander, naupo na lang sa right rear seat. Para tuloy ako tsuper. hehehe. Buti na lang dalawa lang kami that time. This Sunday may kukunin ulit akong frame, mag-Pajero na ko para sure.

Problema ko pa sa sedan ay baha. Saka ang NAPAKAGANDANG mga kalye ng Caloocan. Parang off-roading araw araw.

I'd rather have less porma and more versatility. But it's different strokes for different folks.

http://docotep.multiply.com/
    Need an Ambulance? We sell Zic Brand Oils and Lubricants. Please PM me.

3. Join Date
    Aug 2004
    Hahaha... that's why I always plan big item purchases like that to coincide with times I can get the Crosswind.

Lubak? Heavy loads? Hehe... bring it on! Kaya pa rin ng sedan... it just takes the skills of a master tetris player to stuff everything in the trunk. :hihihi:

Tama nga, different strokes for different folks... jack en poy nalang siguro kayo ng asawa mo if you really can't convince her...

Ang pagbalik ng comeback...

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
APV or Nissan A/T Sedan