New and Used Car Talk Reviews Hot Cars Comparison Automotive Community

The Largest Car Forum in the Philippines

Page 4 of 9 FirstFirst 12345678 ... LastLast
  1. Join Date
    Jun 2008

Do you plan to sell your Innova?

2. Join Date
    Oct 2005
    To tell you honestly, mahirap mag-isip ng mas practical pa sa Innova Diesel.

There are more expensive models, but wont offer any additional use. Bibilhin mo na lang siguro yung image sa additional budget mo. Since sanay ka na sa 2.5L D4d why not try the Fortuner 2.5G MT? or kung bitin ka sa power yung Montero GLS MT? Good luck with your purchase.

3. Join Date
    Apr 2007
    Travelling around the Philippines in a Carens?

Forget it. Sayad lang aabutin mo diyan. Pagsampa pa lang sa RORO Vessel sasayad na yan sa baba ng ground clearance.

Not to mention the deep potholes at Andaya Highway.

Everest or Montero Sport or Alterra would be a good choice.
    Alam mong matibay ang pang ilalim nito. Di ka maawa idaan sa lubak.

4. Join Date
    Sep 2003
    Ok, thanks, I got it, trimmed down my choices to Alterra, Montero & Everest, may I add Carnival as well. But Alterra, medyo mababa ang ratings. Dunno why? Ng dahil ba sa price?
    *roberto, yes, i'm looking for a buyer of my Innova.

5. Join Date
    Apr 2007
    Montero Sport nalang kung bakbakan at laspagan ang gagawin mo.

Kasi patay ang Korean cars dyan.

6. Join Date
    Jan 2006
    kia carnival is the perfect choice. lahat ng requirements mo pasok siya. for long travel mas comfortable and spacious compare sa mga 7 seater suv.

7. Join Date
    Jun 2008
    Quote Originally Posted by bongliza View Post
    Ok, thanks, I got it, trimmed down my choices to Alterra, Montero & Everest, may I add Carnival as well. But Alterra, medyo mababa ang ratings. Dunno why? Ng dahil ba sa price?
    *roberto, yes, i'm looking for a buyer of my Innova.
    Oh...then you'll be disappointed on how small the cabins of entry-level SUVs are. Their third row seats are not even close to the space of the Innova's...decent for children, and pretty much punishment for normal adults. Since you'd be traveling 800kms at a time, and given your list, I suggest that you get the Carnival. It's a friggin' barge...and they say it's fast. The Grand Starex is almost the perfect choice, but you don't want that so just ignore.

Most of us don't recommend the Alterra 'coz of its price...and the karo-ng-patay side profile.

8. Join Date
    Dec 2006
    i used to own an innova seats are decent and the 3rd row is acceptable much like my current fortuner...i sit in the 3rd row of santa fe and montero its a bit tight compare to innova/fortuner and yong tuhod medyo nakataas talaga not comfortable if you travel 800km but if you don't mind that imo the montero sport 4X2 m/t is bang for the buck!...

9. Join Date
    Sep 2006
    Montero sports. Its worth the price and your family will be much more safer. IMHO much more safer compared to Innova.

10. Join Date
    Oct 2002
    My Uncle did just that; he sold his 2005 G diesel Innova and bought a 2009 G diesel Innova (in spite of having to contend with the D4D problem on his first unit).

I'd get an Everest or Monty Sport though if i was at the P 1.3M range.

Page 4 of 9 FirstFirst 12345678 ... LastLast
Anong car ang ipapalit ko sa Innova???