New and Used Car Talk Reviews Hot Cars Comparison Automotive Community

The Largest Car Forum in the Philippines

Page 2 of 9 FirstFirst 123456 ... LastLast
  1. Join Date
    Apr 2008
    You can get the Carens which is quick and fuel efficient. If you need lots of space then you can try a Grand Starex TCI. If you are interested in 2nd hand vehicles, then you can try to find a used Grand Starex CRDi, Starex GRX CRDi, Carnival, Santa Fe or a Ford Everest.

2. Join Date
    Jun 2006
    I'll go for the carnival, although mejo pricey for a korean car.

3. Join Date
    Mar 2004
    Quote Originally Posted by nels76 View Post
    OT lang.
    Ako pre from Borongan, Eastern Samar.
    Almost 1,100 kms from Manila.
    Really? Manila to Davao is about 1,300++ km.

4. Join Date
    Jan 2008
    starex is a good choice.. kaya lang bka masyadong malaki..

kia carnival ay ok din.. maluwag, very powerful at may mga power features like power sliding doors and tail gate sa luwag nito pwede ka yata tumayo sa loob hehe

5. Join Date
    May 2009
    Why not another Innova? Keep the spare change for other more important expenses since what you need is space. Checked some of the 7-seater SUVs around like the Montero and I can say that the Innova is about as spacious, if not more spacious than these. The Kia Carnival is also a very good alternative, but I'm not sure if the budget permits it.

6. Join Date
    Oct 2008
    fortuner 4x2 d4d manual

7. Join Date
    Sep 2003
    thanks for all your replies. this is the thrill of asking here in tsikot, so many opinions, nakakatuwa...
    - starex = too big for private o solong biyahe.
    - Fortuner = too many on the road, but lots of spare parts though. might consider pero takot pa din ako sa D4D problem kahit na D4D yung aking Innova.
    - Kia Carens/Carnival = are they CRDi's?
    - Hyundai Sta Fe = nice reviews but a little bit high for my budget. And heard about weak suspensions, that's might be problem if full load + long distance trips. dunno if this is true. But actually this is one of my choice, if budget permits.
    - Alterra = a bit expensive on it's class
    - Montero = beating the above of my own choice. Lumabas na ba yung manual tranny model (2WD)?
    - others, 5 seater po is out of my choice.

above are few negative feedback lang po but of course each car have their strengths too.

8. Join Date
    Mar 2004
    Quote Originally Posted by bongliza View Post
    thanks for all your replies. this is the thrill of asking here in tsikot, so many opinions, nakakatuwa...
    - Montero = beating the above of my own choice. Lumabas na ba yung manual tranny model (2WD)?
    Yes 1.2M++

9. Join Date
    Jul 2004
    Kia Carens and Carnival have CRDi engines. Forget about the Carens, it's a bit small for your requirements. Carnival may be out of the budget.

Best pick for around 1.3m would be the Montero manual or automatic then just get a roof rack for additional cargo space.

10. Join Date
    Aug 2005
    kung hindi nagbago ang needs, baka another innova will do.

Page 2 of 9 FirstFirst 123456 ... LastLast
Anong car ang ipapalit ko sa Innova???