New and Used Car Talk Reviews Hot Cars Comparison Automotive Community

The Largest Car Forum in the Philippines

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast
  1. Join Date
    Dec 2006
    Quote Originally Posted by lui View Post
    eto po official price ng GRAND STAREX TCi.

9seater manual 1.198m
    12seater manual 1.238m
    9seater matic 1.368m
    sir ano ang dimension and displacement/power ng tci....thanks...

2. Join Date
    Nov 2006
    Quote Originally Posted by saipeme View Post
    sir ano ang dimension and displacement/power ng tci....thanks...

oo nga..........
    pa post ng specs ng new at old para makita comparison

3. Join Date
    Oct 2002
    Quote Originally Posted by C190 View Post
    kung crdi sana pwede na
    Hehehe! Yeah. Kung CRDi na yun, halos walang nagbago sa presyo nung old Gold. Oh well. Only time will tell whether the new Starex will be a bigger hit than the older one.

As for me, I'd rather keep our 2005 CRDi 9 seater till the new one with a CRDi engine comes out.

4. Join Date
    Dec 2003
    i think TCI starex lang maging hot...the crdi model costs too much..kaya naging hotcake ang previous starex is because of its affordable price compared to other brands like the big T..pero ngayon mahal na rin sobra...baka mag nissan urvan nalang mga buyers

5. Join Date
    Nov 2006
    Quote Originally Posted by BlueBimmer View Post
    i think TCI starex lang maging hot...the crdi model costs too much..kaya naging hotcake ang previous starex is because of its affordable price compared to other brands like the big T..pero ngayon mahal na rin sobra...baka mag nissan urvan nalang mga buyers

COREKEK

6. Join Date
    Dec 2005
    Quote Originally Posted by thebest View Post
    I'm deciding between the all new starex and the current CRDI starex model. I the new one will come out to at least 1.6M compared to the 1.2m automatic variant of the current model. Both will suit my needs.

The new one is bigger and looks much better, does it justify the P400 000 difference? Where do I get my money's worth? Which will have better resale value in 5 years? Which will depreciate less ?(Usually more expensive cars depreciate more than less expensive cars)

Thanks.
    If I were you, I'd get the 'current model'. The P400K difference does not justify everything there is new to this van. I'll be consistent with my previous opinion that it's not anymore value-for-money. That is why I intend to keep my 'current model' A/T Starex. And, look for other vans for our people-mover requirements in the future.

3808:fish:

7. Join Date
    Oct 2002
    Quote Originally Posted by BlueBimmer View Post
    Mukhang ganun na nga ang mangyayari. Nga lang, although new body na, old/less powerful engine naman ang nakakabit. Not to say it's not potent enough though, but somehow overall, it's a step back.

Quote Originally Posted by CVT View Post
    If I were you, I'd get the 'current model'. The P400K difference does not justify everything there is new to this van. I'll be consistent with my previous opinion that it's not anymore value-for-money. That is why I intend to keep my 'current model' A/T Starex. And, look for other vans for our people-mover requirements in the future.

3808:fish:
    I agree with getting the "current" big-faced model. Perhaps Hyundai, if it's sales get affected by the expensive new Starex, might decide to restudy its pricing scheme. After all, it's the value for money concept that's selling their Starexes.

8. Join Date
    Nov 2006
    Quote Originally Posted by IMm29 View Post
    if it's sales get affected by the expensive new Starex, might decide to restudy its pricing scheme. After all, it's the value for money concept that's selling their Starexes.

lower! lower! lower! pls....

9. Join Date
    Oct 2002
    Quote Originally Posted by C190 View Post
    lower! lower! lower! pls....
    Deal? or No Deal!

10. Join Date
    Aug 2007
    Brochures obtained from dealers show the following dimensions (in mm): Present Starex SWB: 4695Lx1820Wx1885Hx2810WB. Present Starex LWB: 5035Lx1820Wx1970Hx3080WB. Grand Starex: 5125Lx1925Wx1925Hx3200WB. Kaya pala they call it "Grand". At these dimensions, it is longer and wider than the Grandia! Baka hanapan ka ng Bus driver's licence.

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast
All new Starex or Old reliable CRDI Starex