New and Used Car Talk Reviews Hot Cars Comparison Automotive Community

The Largest Car Forum in the Philippines

Page 3 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast
  1. Join Date
    Sep 2006
    Quote Originally Posted by IamVince View Post
    Sir dahil ba to sa SUA or some other problems inherent sa montero?
    Yeah the SUA thing real or not

Sent from my SM-G935F using Tapatalk

2. Join Date
    Mar 2008
    consider the innova diesel. relatively cheap to use. very matibay. also ugly. but who cares? heh heh.
    the gas models in your choices are relative gas guzzlers. whatever oil change advantage these may have over the diesels, is probably made up for in the smaller fuel costs of the diesels.
    monty diesel is ok. my non-preference for it is of a personal nature. and i do not believe in its SUA problem.
    good luck.

3. Join Date
    Dec 2017
    Sir dahil ba to sa SUA or some other problems inherent sa montero?

Quote Originally Posted by dr. d View Post
    and i do not believe in its SUA problem.
    good luck.

I believe in SUA. It happened to me when I was driving our CR-V 98. I was depressing the brakes as I park. Then I saw that I was still moving!

I continued depressing the brakes as there was a car in front of me. However, the car continued to accelerate.

I was starting to panic! Then I had the inspiration to pull the handbrake.

Then it hit me! I came to my senses and realized that I have stopped the car a long time ago. It was the car besides me that was moving.
    Advice and Insights on 2nd hand car choice

4. Join Date
    Nov 2010
    Quote Originally Posted by Archerfish View Post
    I believe in SUA. It happened to me when I was driving our CR-V 98. I was depressing the brakes as I park. Then I saw that I was still moving!

I continued depressing the brakes as there was a car in front of me. However, the car continued to accelerate.

Then it hit me! I came to my senses and realized that I have stopped the car a long time ago. It was the car besides me that was moving.
    Haha. Happened to me before. Grabe nerbyos ko eh. Wtf....Advice and Insights on 2nd hand car choice

Sent from my SM-G965F using Tapatalk
    Fasten your seatbelt! Or else... Driven To Thrill!

5. Join Date
    Mar 2008

mabuhay si mel brooks!
    heh heh.

6. Join Date
    Sep 2006

Funny but it makes me dizzy when this happens, especially when I'm on a bus at bus terminals. Weird.

Sent from my SM-G935F using Tapatalk

7. Join Date
    Mar 2004
    A good choice would be a used Toyota Innova ... then a Toyota Fortuner or Mitsubishi Montero Sport ... If you are still new to owning vehicles and budget is a concern, better to get a Honda or Toyota ... Avoid Ford, Subaru and / or Mazda ...

8. Join Date
    Jun 2017
    Sirs, problem with Innova is same price sya ng mga CUV's, which are better looking hehehe. Wala naman ba prob ang diesel na Innova?

Also, would a 2009 Montero still make sense now at around 550k?

9. Join Date
    Dec 2005

Again, one of the better things about pre-owned vehicles, other than they have already taken the beat due to depreciation, is that you can choose your plate ending number.... (assuming with assigned plate number na....) ... Yeah!.....

10. Join Date
    Dec 2005
    Sirs, problem with Innova is same price sya ng mga CUV's, which are better looking hehehe. Wala naman ba prob ang diesel na Innova?

Also, would a 2009 Montero still make sense now at around 550k?
    Bros- nag-upgrade ba ng VNT and lumang modelo ng Innova? (just like the old model of the Fortuner?)...

Page 3 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast