New and Used Car Talk Reviews Hot Cars Comparison Automotive Community

The Largest Car Forum in the Philippines

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast
  1. Join Date
    Sep 2005
    Which is better? In terms of durability, looks - interior & exterior, features, and operation and maintenance cost? Thanks po.

2. Join Date
    Oct 2003
    innova po..kailangan pa bang imemorize yan?

3. Join Date
    Dec 2002
    In terms of durability - both are durable
    looks - the innova has the edge since its a new design, adventure is an old design since 1998 and it just had numerous upgrades
    interior & exterior, features, and operation - innova wins in all of this newer design, better driving ergonomics,
    maintenance cost - Adventure may win because of the simplicity of its parts and old designed engines. This is in consideration that the engine is to be overhauled. But if its normal wear and tear both innova and adventure would just be the same in cost

I have an innova 2.0G a/t

4. Join Date
    Aug 2005
    alam mo na YAN...

INNOVA is way advance in technology and design compared to Adventure...

5. Join Date
    May 2006
    Pampamilya syempre Innova.

6. Join Date
    Sep 2006
    Innova for me.

Masyado kasing generic ang adventure. I find it boring.

7. Join Date
    Apr 2005
    can you wait for the all new mitsubishi zinger? kaya lang medyo matagal pa ata ang release nito sa pinas.

8. Join Date
    Sep 2006
    Zinger? KFC? hehe

9. Join Date
    Apr 2004
    For the price of an Innova E (close to bare, modern looks/engine) you can get an Adventure Super Sport (more features, reliable/durable engine). Mileage is comparable based on what I've been reading here. Which weighs more for you?

They both have their own sicknesses so check up on the issues posted here and judge which one you can handle or live with. Oh, don't forget to test drive both (judge for yourself on operation, comfort, response that fits you and your purpose).

And check on the maintenance schedule. For Adventure, it is every 5,000Km prescribed in the manual (but generally you can do every 10,000Km after the first 2-4 maintenance services, based on experience). To give you an idea, light check starts at P5K, regular check starts at P8K, heavy check starts at P12K (kasama na service and regular consumables sa estimates ko, based on experience ulit).

Innova peeps, ano maintenance sched and cost sa inyo?

Happy buying! Good luck!

10. Join Date
    Jun 2005
    I bought an Innova, so I would recommend it.

Ang Adventure ay masikip ang loob.

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast
Adventure or Innova