New and Used Car Talk Reviews Hot Cars Comparison Automotive Community

The Largest Car Forum in the Philippines

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast
  1. Join Date
    May 2015
    I test drove the old mazda 6 and the ride was a bit stiff on uneven roads. Does anyone know if the new one fixes that? I really like the mazda 6 but the handling on uneven roads plus the overall space vs the accord/camry is why I still prefer the camry/accord.

The peugeot is great - but I had a friend who had an old peugeot (and an old opel as well) and when they left the country he had a really hard time getting parts and repairs. Maybe in a few years

The legacy is over my budget currently - but that is a good suggestion that I can test drive that and the altima

2. Join Date
    Mar 2009
    Kung sana may Ford Mondeo/Fusion na dito isa pa yung maganda. Bakit kaya hindi yun nirelease sa pinas?

Yung Chevy Malibu naman parang maliit yung cabin.

Yung Koreans naman walang dating sa akin hehe.

3. Join Date
    Jun 2014
    +1 Mazda 6. Head turner both in and out.

4. Join Date
    Oct 2012
    Quote Originally Posted by gwapster View Post
    Kung sana may Ford Mondeo/Fusion na dito isa pa yung maganda. Bakit kaya hindi yun nirelease sa pinas?

The Ford Fusion is assembled in mehico and usa... it'd be too costly to sell locally.

5. Join Date
    Mar 2005
    Peugeot is the kia of europe. Bad reviews and hecked by top gear for awile now.

I had the same dillema and went to the safest bet the camry. Parts service reliability. Safest choice though i wanted that accord 3.5 but it has the worse engine problems out there. They should have put a non vcm engine and ill get the accord

6. Join Date
    Apr 2008
    Camry wins for me but just a very slight margin.

7. Join Date
    Mar 2009
    Quote Originally Posted by jasonub View Post
    Peugeot is the kia of europe. Bad reviews and hecked by top gear for awile now.

I had the same dillema and went to the safest bet the camry. Parts service reliability. Safest choice though i wanted that accord 3.5 but it has the worse engine problems out there. They should have put a non vcm engine and ill get the accord
    I dont really jump to conclusions based on what magazine reviews say until I get to drive the car myself. Especially Top Gear UK seems biased to their favored brands. So my recommendation of Peugeot is not based on magazine reviews. And i would not even generalize as to recommend the entire brand, just the specific model within context of this midsize sedan thread.

As for reliability, swertihan lang din. I know a lot of Kia owners in the office wala naman nagka-issue so far. On the other hand, may Toyota owners akong kilala na nagloko na at some point yung brand new na kotse nila. Kia used to have bad reputation on reliability, so did Peugeot, but that was many years ago.

I would pick anything else but the boring Camry. Unless i will hire a driver, in which case the Camry's back seat is the comfortable place to be. There are other great midsize sedans out there if you also want to enjoy driving your car.

8. Join Date
    Aug 2013
    Quote Originally Posted by gwapster View Post

Mahirap kasi tibagin yung dominance ng Camry at Accord. Isa pa kung yung Focus nga ay mahina ang sales, most likely ganun din or worse pa ang sasapitin ng Mondeo/Fusion.

9. Join Date
    Mar 2008
    - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -

what did they say...?
    if you were the driver, then the accord is for you.
    if you are passenger, then you will enjoy the camry more.

so what are you,TS ?

10. Join Date
    Jul 2008
    The new Sonata seems good for passengers, legroom is really huge. I would not choose Camry for the sake that it's too common on the roads. But if you want to have peace of mind, Camry is the best choice. I would choose Altima or Mazda 6.

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast