New and Used Car Talk Reviews Hot Cars Comparison Automotive Community

The Largest Car Forum in the Philippines

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast
  1. Join Date
    May 2015
    Looking to buy a mid-sized sedan. Budget is under 2.0M. Choosing between the camry and the accord. I really like the accord's drive but I don't understand Honda's strategy of stripping even standard features (curtain airbags and bluetooth) when the TOTL city has these.

Any thoughts from the folks here?

2. Join Date
    Dec 2006
    Mazda 6 2.5.

It looks better, drives better, and has more standard features compared to the Camry 2.5 and Accord 2.4. Space is just as good as the others, only drawbacks are a stiffer ride and lower resale value (although all midsizers have relatively poor resale).

3. Join Date
    Mar 2009
    +1 on fhe Mazda 6.

Compared to the Mazda, the Camry and Accord is a generation behind.

4. Join Date
    Oct 2002
    Yup, agree with the mazda 6. Ganda pa ng interior.

5. Join Date
    Jan 2014
    Accord for me, my company car is a 2010 and 2015 accord i'm very satisfied with it even if it is
    2.4l
    I like the mazda 6 wagon and the camry S

- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -

Accord ako my company car is a 2010 and 2015 accord i'm very satisfied with it even if it is
    2.4l
    I like the mazda 6 wagon and the camry S

6. Join Date
    Mar 2015
    Sir try nyo test drive the altima before you decide. Accord or Camry?

Friend of mine bought a camry. Later he test drove the altima... He Said sayang kung pumunta sana din sya nissan bago bumili. yun altima na lang binili nya. No match daw yun camry nya sa altima.

7. Join Date
    Oct 2012
    Ganda ng camry sa Toyota Malaysia - New Cars, MPVs, SUVs, 4WDs, Hybrids & Vans

my friend has the 2013/2014 accord 2.4 5at driven it to 160kph....engine is quite good. cabin isnt quiet. the driver display is the best.

my other colleague has the pearl white 2015 2.5glx camry with 181hp dual exhaust. awesome engine. I feel safer inside. best nvh in class. suspension is very comfortable.

8. Join Date
    Aug 2013
    Quote Originally Posted by SkyFlakes88 View Post
    Sir try nyo test drive the altima before you decide. Accord or Camry?

Friend of mine bought a camry. Later he test drove the altima... He Said sayang kung pumunta sana din sya nissan bago bumili. yun altima na lang binili nya. No match daw yun camry nya sa altima.
    Moral of the story, wag na mag test drive pag nakabili na.

9. Join Date
    Jan 2006
    Accord or Mazda6, both strike a good balance between comfort, looks, and driveability/handling.

10. Join Date
    Mar 2009
    Oh and if you want equipment galore (e.g. only one with working GPS right now), comfortable ride, good handling, Euro charm, huge torque, and most efficient engine... you may wanna check out the Peugeot 508 turbodiesel. The looks is not the sporty type, though, it's more businesslike (a bit bulky), but it turns heads anyway. Catch is, its a bit above 2M.

If you wanna stick to Japanese, the newly launched Subaru Legacy seems better than Camry or Accord. Not sure about price though.

But my overall vote for Mazda 6 doesnt change, especially considering the price gap. For less than 2M, it remains the only one that is not badly stripped down.

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast