New and Used Car Talk Reviews Hot Cars Comparison Automotive Community

The Largest Car Forum in the Philippines

Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast
  1. Join Date
    Mar 2005
    for an 800k budget, always get the latest model among the 5.
    and I wouldn't recommend those toyota suv's that are almost a decade old. kumbaga sa cellphones, 3 tatlong taon na sony ericsson P900, eh binili pa din ng 25k.

2. Join Date
    Dec 2005
    Quote Originally Posted by BlueBimmer
    bnew innova e nalang, para hassle free ka sa repairs.
    practical di ba? if you're in it for the long haul, a brand new people carrier is rightfully among your choices...

wag lang yung d4d well, unless naresolve na ung problem...

3. Join Date
    May 2005
    Innova J vvti MT - sakto sa budget * Php 763,000, with spare change for improvements.

4. Join Date
    Oct 2002
    tama lang 800K mo sa innova if you plug the cost of insurance registration etc..

5. Join Date
    Oct 2002
    I'll either go with a Pajero (4x2 if you don't need 4wd ability) or Everest.

The Pajero doesn't have a front facing third row seat... the 4M40 isn't underpowered even when mated with an A/T IMO... it is just about right. The ride is nice too (esp that it is adjustable). Its leather bound interior also looks classy and way better than even brand new AUVs.

The Everest is a bit more matagtag... and the A/T variant is SLOW (though the M/T is quite good).

6. Join Date
    Oct 2002
    Quote Originally Posted by BlueBimmer
    ^bakit nagdouble post bigla pero different time??

BB....gulat din ako....herehrherehr double post but diff time...

w/ regards with the first post.... If innova is including in the equation, I will choose this one as well... but it seems he want an SUV based on his 5 options....

7. Join Date
    Oct 2005
    Everest.

ill take advantage of its features and Ford's low resale.

if you could get the 4x4 version much better...

8. Join Date
    Oct 2002
    Also consider the Suzuki APV and be as cute as Doraemon. :D I don't see the point in driving an SUV if it's people you want to ferry.

A Starex feels is significantly more spacious than any SUV esp in 3rd row seating while still being smaller in overall outer dimensions than most trucks.

http://docotep.multiply.com/
    Need an Ambulance? We sell Zic Brand Oils and Lubricants. Please PM me.

9. Join Date
    Jan 2005
    Starex, you might get an '04 or '05 model pa,tyaga lang contact ng direct sellers.....happy hunting ;)

10. Join Date
    Jun 2006
    pre, go with the brand new innova J , you wont regret it. the older cars in your list will only cause you trouble.

Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast
7-seater with P800k Budget