New and Used Car Talk Reviews Hot Cars Comparison Automotive Community

The Largest Car Forum in the Philippines

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123
  1. Join Date
    Mar 2012
    Quote Originally Posted by renzo_d10 View Post
    Don't bring your cars to Rapide again, please.
    Hi renzo_d10. Did you encounter a bad experience with rapide? What specific and which branch? Thanks for cautioning us here.

2. Join Date
    Mar 2010
    madaming threads about rapide dito. madalas negative feedback/horror stories.

3. Join Date
    Sep 2007
    RAPIDE = RAPID End :boo:

4. Join Date
    Apr 2008
    Quote Originally Posted by boyski04 View Post
    Hi GTI, really appreciate your comments. My kids do drive their aveo a/t and sometimes my ford escape which means they'll be driving the new vehicle too that's why it is best that we acquire a a/t suv. Needless to mention the chaotic roads/streets here in metro manila. In regards to your suggestion re everest and altera, we'll try to visit those units in c5 soon. 4th week of January is still a long waiting and it is still possible to find the best one for us.
    Thanks again GTI. Regards
    I see. Don't spoil your kids! Hehe~ Batang bata pa ang mga tuhod nila, kayang kaya mag-clutch! Most cars have an approxmately 100k difference in price between manual and matic variants. Gaano katagal na pang-gas na yun!

But then basta yung gusto mo ang bilhin mo. Ikaw ang lalabas ng pera para bumili, ikaw ang magpapagas, ikaw ang magmamaintain, and I suppose ikaw din ang usually gagamit.

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123
Which is which on 7-Seater diesel engine driven 4x2 SUV?