New and Used Car Talk Reviews Hot Cars Comparison Automotive Community

The Largest Car Forum in the Philippines

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123
  1. Join Date
    Apr 2008
    Quote Originally Posted by rico_yan View Post
    Sir GTi, between 7-9 km/l if city driving (Manila, Caloocan, Makati), then 13-14 km/l if highway (NLEX). Napansin ko nga ang torque nya, and noticeable ang front tire wear when I got the vehicle from the previous owner. I'm planning to replace the tires soon and I want to keep the factory specs, any suggestion for a reasonably priced tire brand?
    Good for you! I wish I could get this kind of fuel efficiency! I honestly still have no idea why my 07 unit is getting 5.5km/L QC-Manila-QC daily route. Bad break-in? Factory defect? Hidden malfunction? Even the best mechanics have no idea.

I currently use Nankang Surpax SP5 235/65/R17 which I got for 5200/pc. Grip is very good even in wet conditions, though tire noise can be a bit high. Unidirectional tread pattern and a 108V load/speed rating won me over. Hope it lasts long though.

Sent from my SM-G900I using Tapatalk

2. Join Date
    Oct 2010
    Hello mga boss, just want to give an update. After an exhaustive search, I finally bought a used 2012 Hyundai Santa Fe 4x2 CRDI with 70kms on the odo for exactly Php600k. I want to thank you for all your inputs!

So far, I'm very happy sa ride and fc, not to mention na pasok sa budget ko. Meron ba kayo isa-suggest na maintenance schedule and other things to look out for. Also, according to my research these 3 are reputable sources of parts: Fronte, Seiring, and Goodgear. Any opinion to the contrary or other suggestions? Thanks in advance mga boss.
    Congrats, maganda naman talaga driving dynamics ng Sta Fe, wag molang i-overload, dahil 24k agad ang complete suspension set-up nyan, sa casa abot ng 50k.
    Pag may tumutunog na sa ilalim patingnan mo agad. Marupok bushing ng mga Hyundai.
    Yung maintenance i follow mo lang yung nasa PMS schedule ng Hyundai.

3. Join Date
    Oct 2012
    Sir GTi, between 7-9 km/l if city driving (Manila, Caloocan, Makati), then 13-14 km/l if highway (NLEX). Napansin ko nga ang torque nya, and noticeable ang front tire wear when I got the vehicle from the previous owner. I'm planning to replace the tires soon and I want to keep the factory specs, any suggestion for a reasonably priced tire brand?
    westlake.. check the spare baka hindi na usable600k budget for used SUV/PPV

Sent from my SM-G935F using Tapatalk

4. Join Date
    May 2018
    Thank you for all your inputs, sirs stock, GTi, and glenn!

5. Join Date
    Sep 2015
    ricoyan,

Type mo ba monstero?

Binabarat ito ngayon.

6. Join Date
    Aug 2014
    Kung monstero ba. Yung 2009 models ba ok lang.? Ano mga feature meron yung MS of that year?

Sent from my SM-A520F using Tapatalk

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123