New and Used Car Talk Reviews Hot Cars Comparison Automotive Community

The Largest Car Forum in the Philippines

Page 1 of 7 12345 ... LastLast
  1. Join Date
    Jul 2007
    gandang araw mga bossing. need some help on deciding which engine is better for hauling LPG cylinders. mga 3 to 4 tons ang total capacity . 4HF1 ba o 4BE1? ito kasi ang sinabi ng ibang napagtanungan ko. I am not much of a technical guy pagdating dito so ask sana ko help from the group. TIA

2. Join Date
    Oct 2002
    The 4HF series of engines are the newer ones. I don't know if parts for this engine is abundant in the local market already. And even if they're already available, they might be more expensive than parts for the 4BE1.

3. Join Date
    Feb 2003
    We have trucks with both engines. Better to choose 4HF1, sobrang luma na mga 4BE1. mahirap makahanap ng sariwa pa. the youngest are at least 15 yrs old already and mahirap pumasa sa smoke emission tests. ang lamang lang ng 4BE1 ay mas marami at mas mura ng konti ang parts. mas matipid ng konti sa diesel ang 4HF1.

4. Join Date
    Jun 2007
    sir, if i were to choose, id pick the 4hf1, the displacement of 4hf1 is 4.3L..overhead cam ..kaya mas powerful..i have a 4hf1 and i suggest yuo get the inline injection or direct injection..not the rotary type injection..medyo mhina ang rotary...fbe1 medyo lower ang displacement lower din ang price lower din power hehehe... sa parts both madami na supply ngyon

5. Join Date
    Sep 2004
    Hmmm... dati meron din kaming 4be1. but after 3 years of service i was forced to sell it because its cranshaft broke. I wanted to buy sana a surplus part for it but my mechanic told me not to go with my plan. Apparently yun daw ang sirain sa 4be1. i do not know if this is really true but i trust him. By the way i bought my truck as japan surplus. In terms of power naman kayang kaya nya ang 3-4 tons na lpg. I am also into LPG dealership kaya i know this first hand. I do not have much to say about the 4hf1 dahil di ako kumuha ng ganitong makina. 4be1 is relatively new in the philippines so the price for its parts is also relatively priced higher. Yun ang sabi ng kaibigan kong nasgbebentga ng truck. If you are on a budget get the 4be1. tyempuhan lang naman ang pagbili ng surplus trucks. whatever you choose i wish you luck.

6. Join Date
    Jul 2007
    daming salamat mga bossing we'll see kung kakayanin ng budget yung 4HF1. san ba most recommended place to buy trucks? sa subic ba talaga puntahan? i hear that there are some issues in the registration. binabyahe pa raw ung truck para i-rehistro kada taon. di ba applicable ang change venue for subic sold vehicles? TIA

kung renew lang, 1 time change venue lang... 4hf1 vote ko, matakaw lang sa diesel, pero sulit naman.. sa bulacan/cabanatuan area, most of them are subic direct importer branches...

8. Join Date
    Feb 2007
    the newer, the better....

9. Join Date
    Oct 2002
    4HF1
    4434cc
    130/135HP

4BE1
    3636cc
    110/120HP

Paubos na ang Eagle.

Traditional Mechanic would still Prefer the 4BE1. Why Because kabisado nila iyon. And most cant do well with the changing times. hehehehe

10. Join Date
    Oct 2002
    Quote Originally Posted by ferolimic View Post
    gandang araw mga bossing. need some help on deciding which engine is better for hauling LPG cylinders. mga 3 to 4 tons ang total capacity . 4HF1 ba o 4BE1? ito kasi ang sinabi ng ibang napagtanungan ko. I am not much of a technical guy pagdating dito so ask sana ko help from the group. TIA

Ideally this Engines were designed to carry only a 2 ton load

Page 1 of 7 12345 ... LastLast
4HF1 vs. 4BE1