New and Used Car Talk Reviews Hot Cars Comparison Automotive Community

The Largest Car Forum in the Philippines

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
  1. Join Date
    Jul 2006
    oi nde ah... Fuel injected na Rav... and dont worry...about high mileage... as long as sinundan ng owner ang maintenance at pagpalit ng mga nagbreakdown na parts, bumabalik sa dating takbo, performance at reliabilty nung Rav!

alam ko kasing ung unang nilabas di pa efi,e....

3. Join Date
    Nov 2002
    HR-V might be underpowered with its non-VTEC 1.6. The RAV 3-door has the same engine as the Corona, providing the needed punch. I'd pick this cute-ute spearhead over the goofy high-rider with a Volvo rear.

mukhang ako lang may type sa HR-V,a..

although i like the bootie-rav4 also, well, practically nga, HR-v, pero if you want a week-end and a daily ride, bootie rav4 parin..iksi ang wheel base plus madaling tumangi ng mga "sabit",e.....(palusot->"wala ung upuan kasi sa likod,e....")

5. Join Date
    Feb 2007
    bosing mukhang ikaw nga lng ang HR-V.... pro tama k practical HR-V pro reliabilty and resale syempre RAV4 tyo... so i will choose RAV4... spareparts will not be a big problem in the future...tpos d p pala long term use, in two years maganda p resale nyan take it na mawala p yan...

6. Join Date
    Jul 2006
    I think way back in 1997 the booties sold for 700k++... Now they are still being sold approx. 350k in the market... imagine after 10 years it still has 50% of its value.... Tama po ba observation ko????

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
3 door rav4 or honda hrv?